Pasig City Jobs Global Site Director Position at iSupport Worldwide
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Global Site Director|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Top reasons to work with iSupport Worldwide
• Free food, brewed coffee, and snacks – EVERYDAY!
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive HMO and Life Insurance coverage on your first day
• Premium workspaces plus rewarding and engaging monthly activities.
• Free learning and development courses for your personal and career growth
• Easy to locate area with direct access to public transport.
What is your mission?
The on-site Site Director of our Global Services Center will lead and guide 12+ independent teams and 200+ members to deliver exceptional experience and operational objectives for the company coffee brands. This leader will serve as both a highly engaged strategic partner as well as an exceptional operational tactician committed to consistently ensuring an excellent brand experience. The ideal candidate will be an experienced people leader: a mentor, coach, and team builder. This leader will work and lead in rapid growth environments with the skillset needed to forecast and pivot in a continuously evolving organizational landscape effectively. He or she will lead by example and will be committed to partnering and collaborating to continuously level up on performance output and consumer experience.
This position requires working nights to support US based corporate partners.
You will help us deliver excellent service to our partner brands by performing these tasks:
• Build and support a highly functional, high performing support team
• Develop and execute strategy to deliver organizational KPIs
• Partner and collaborator with organizational leaders, functional partners and 3rd Party contractors
• Lead effectively on a global scale; lead initiatives to building out and execute on a global roadmap rooted in SLAs and KPIs
• Manage and deliver to financial budget; ensure accurate forecasts of expenditures/costs Excellent communication skills; ability to compromise and work toward agreeable solutions Effectively forecast and plan workforce supply and demand, conduct gap analysis; ensure the organization is right sized to deliver objectives
• Continuous process improvement and operational excellence.
• Systems and process efficacy
• Lead positive change initiatives
• Follow emerging trends and best practices to elevate the experience and deliver exceptional performance results
• Ensure full compliance with all regulatory and contractual requirements
• Other duties and projects as necessary.
Who are we looking for?
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or other applicable field of expertise
• At least 7 years industry experience in similar global role Experience building highly functional, high performing teams.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills; multi-lingual a bonus
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally; comfortable presenting to large audiences and to the senior leadership team
• Takes initiative and prioritizes tasks
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups
• Willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
How to Apply?
Online. Send your application through (LinkedIn, Jobstreet, Indeed, Facebook) and expect a call from our Talent Acquisition team within 24-48 hours.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||iSupport Worldwide: Offshoring, Outsourcing in the Philippines, 6/9/10F Cyberscape Alpha Building Sapphire and, Garnet Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605, Philippines|
- Competitive HMO Benefits since Day 1
- Free Meals, Snacks, and Brewed Coffee
- Gym Membership, Company Events, and Opportunities for Promotion!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2006, iSupport Worldwide is a US-owned offshoring company with offices in Ortigas, Philippines. iSupport Worldwide has developed considerable expertise focusing on Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Facilities Management, Employee Services, Client Services Development and many more.
iSupport Worldwide provides businesses with a scalable platform to set up low cost, high-value operations in the Philippines without the need to incorporate, directly employ staff or manage your own office, while maintaining full control.
Our offshoring solutions are ideal for small-medium companies, and we have partnered with a variety of industries providing customized business solutions through job functions in customer service, technical support, data entry and processing, quality assurance, logistics, administrative support, graphic design, accounts receivable, accounts payable and more.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201423560
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Free Meals