Fund Accountant – Accountancy And Business Admin Grad. – For Makati And Alabang Vacancies at CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of FUND ACCOUNTANT - Accountancy and Business Admin grad. - for Makati and Alabang in our company, CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ|
|Position||Fund Accountant - Accountancy And Business Admin Grad. - For Makati And Alabang|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,00 employees in 45 countries, we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Citco International Support Services Limited – Philippine ROHQ is a part of Citco Group of Companies with over 1,500 employees in the Philippines. We have been operating successfully since 2013 and have established itself as the market leader in hedge fund administration. We offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
A career at Citco is not just a job – it is an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
A challenging job in an international company. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices. We also offer a competitive benefits package, a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation and a generous compensation package.
The person will completely have a freedom to speak out, contribute, and be acknowledged new ideas. It could be with the work process, improvement, team collaboration, etc.
Opportunity to work with global systems, customers from throughout the Philippines and colleagues from different sites/regions/countries. Employees in general have the opportunity to shape their own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
The Fund Accountant is primarily responsible for processing accounting and custodial transactions required for the completion of daily, weekly and monthly service deliverables for a number of hedge fund clients. The Fund Accountant will require an understanding of trading, reconciliations and Net Asset Value (NAV) calculations. The successful candidate should have the ability to follow processes.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
- Record trade and non-trade transactions in custody and accounting systems
- Liaise with other Citco groups and/or external parties for information and documents
- Perform cash and position reconciliations
- Monitor and analyze portfolio pricing
- Calculate and book fee accruals
- Prepare NAV packages and financial statements
- Prepare ad hoc reporting in line with client and internal requirements
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks and ensure timely completion, in line with demanding Service Level Agreements
- Maintain a thorough understanding of applicable best practice policies & client-specific agreements
- Work with clients and other Citco Offices and Fund Accountants to resolve issues
- Perform other tasks as required by Seniors, Supervisors and/or Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Management
- Relevant professional designation is an advantage (CPA, CFA, CMA), but not required
- Experience in Financial Services with high volume operational environment and/or knowledge of fund accounting or hedge fund industry is a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel is an advantage
- With good analytical skills, preferably.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proactive, team-oriented and results-driven
- Good interpersonal and client service skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Amenable to work in our Alabang or Makati office
- Amenable to work on a Hybrid setup (2-3 days onsite)
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Citco International Support Services Limited - Philippine ROHQ, Ayala Tower One, Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Personal mentoring from the top management
- Opportunities for enhanced learning and career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Citco Group of Companies is a worldwide group of independent financial service providers serving the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, institutional banks, Global 100 companies and high net worth individuals. Citco companies service these sectors around the world by offering hedge fund administration, custody and fund trading, financial products and corporate and trust planning solutions.
Citco is an independent group of companies which have focused on these specialized niche services for over 70 years. It is this focus that has helped us reach the position as global industry leader in our markets. With more than 11,00 employees in over 44 countries, and with our clients as partners, we will demonstrate this dynamic focus which has allowed us to excel in what we do best.
We continue to dedicate substantial resources and energy to further enhance our proprietary working platforms so that we can meet and exceed expectations in these industry segments.
Citco provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding group of global financial companies. With a culture grounded in teamwork, integrity and customer service, Citco provides a collaborative work environment - Citco offers competitive compensation and benefits packages which include the opportunity to expand business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial instruments across the globe. Both entry-level and career-advancing positions are available globally within professions such as accounting, banking, legal and information technology (IT).
Citco International Support Services Limited – Philippine ROHQ has been operating successfully since January 2013.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)