National Capital Region Jobs Front-end Developer – Work From Home Position at ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Front-End Developer - Work From Home. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱35,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||ThinkBIT Solutions Phils. Inc.|
|Position||Front-end Developer - Work From Home|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
You will be part of multiple projects to work on developing web applications. In this role, you and other specialized roles will work together to fulfill projects ranging from simple features to complex requirements that demand further growth in deeper web integrations and technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Verification of project requirements that will be covered by the solution;
- Preparation of technical design based on the project specifications;
- Identification and recommendation of hardware and software requirements;
- Participation in planning and providing input to work estimations;
- Development of components according to the specifications received and established standards; delivery of timely components with proper quality;
- Timely reporting and communication of development progress, risks, and issues;
- Design and preparation of integration and system tests;
- Execution of unit tests, integration tests, monitoring and resolution of incidents;
- Documentation of unit test defects and the corresponding resolutions using the Client’s recommended tool;
- Documentation of integration test cycles and their results;
- Collaboration and support of Testing Services through timely resolution of bugs and defects;
- Development of applications for automation activities following practices such as Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Test Driven Development (TDD);
- Ensure adoption of established DevOps practice and CI/CD tools and pipeline whenever applicable.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Experience: 1-year work experience using Tailwind, Bootstrap and Vue.js
- With 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ThinkBIT Solutions, 75A 8th Ave, Cubao, Quezon City, 1109 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ThinkBIT is an award-winning software development outsourcing company based in the Philippines operating for 7 years servicing corporate, and multinational organizations globally.
Among ThinkBIT's clientele are Globe Telecom Inc., a leading Telco in the Philippines, and international organizations such as UNDP, WHO, and World Vision.ThinkBIT has also service clients in varied regional markets such as the US, Hong Kong, UK, Australia, and more.
ThinkBIT offers fully end-to-end custom software development services geared towards corporate entities.
1. DevOps Services (AWS, GCP)
2. Mobile Application Development Services
3. Web Application Development Services
4. Project Management Services
5. Game and Gamification Development Services
6. Quality Assurance Services
ThinkBIT's projects have won various international awards such as The Stevie Awards and the Asian Rice Bowl Awards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Flexitime (Output-based), Internet Reimbursement, Work From Home
- Specific Location: Quezon City