Makati City Jobs Firewall Support Engineer Position at Viking Cloud LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we Viking Cloud LLC, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as firewall support engineer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱40,000 - ₱68,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Viking Cloud LLC|
|Position||Firewall Support Engineer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 68.100|
VikingCloud provides end-to-end security and compliance solutions to businesses throughout the world, offering the latest in cloud-based solutions to secure networks and maintain compliance. Almost 5 million businesses use its award-winning platform, and the company maintains partnerships with many of the world’s leading acquirers and payment service providers. VikingCloud also works with the world’s largest brands helping them proactively mitigate evolving cyber threats and business risk. VikingCloud’s Asgard Platform™ processes billions of security events daily, providing real-time intelligence access to an organization’s cyber risk landscape. VikingCloud has clients in more than 100 countries and employs more than 1,00 people globally.
Network Engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience that has a strong firewall, IP Networking, and VPN skills. Candidates will be part of the Viking Cloud Engineering team completing customer implementations and providing ongoing customer support. They are required to have experience with Meraki and Fortinet firewalls and other major firewalls including Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco (preferred), and good customer relationship skills.
- Firewall Implementation and Support
- Installing Viking Cloud Managed Network Solutions including Fortinet firewalls.
- Making changes to Viking Cloud firewalls in support of customer’s needs.
- Solving technical customer issues in the area of firewalls, filtering, IP Networking, Routing, VPNs, and application connectivity.
- Respond to firewall/network issues on a rotating on-call basis. This will, depending on the situation, may require work outside the traditional work hours, including weekends and holidays, and will require carrying and responding to a cell phone or other contact device, as determined by management.
- Monitor performance, capacity, and availability of the firewalls on an ongoing basis. Recommend improvements in technologies and practices to increase these metrics.
- Maintain awareness of and familiarity with trends and new developments in technologies used in, or appropriate for use in, firewall support and operating infrastructure.
- Work with other technical staff to develop firewall architectures, technologies, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Deliver better than agreed customer SLAs.
- Firewall and VPN Management
- Perform incident, problem, and change management process for firewalls according to ITIL standards.
- Improve customer satisfaction metric, through stable transparent service.
- Assist in training and development of internal resources
- Create relevant documentation for new issues
- Assist in the development, approval, and maintenance of knowledge base articles
- 1-5 years’ experience in Information Technology with specific knowledge in IT firewall, IP Networking, and VPN.
- Hands-on experience with Meraki and Fortinet firewalls.
- Knowledge and experience with network protocols and concepts including SSH, FTP, ICMP, TCPIP (IPv4 & IPv6), Network Address Translation (NAT), SNMP, IPSec, GRE, QoS, and VLANs.
- Ability to interpret output from network traffic analysis tools such as Ethereal (Wireshark)
- Effective interpersonal and consulting skills to be used to align customer needs to tactical and strategic solutions.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary for clear client communication, the definition of scope, project deliverables, appropriate system documentation, and client communication.
- Documentation (Excel & Visio)
- Must have a professional demeanor and ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Vikings' Head Office, 2651 Rockefeller, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Transform. Defend. Intelligence.
Viking Cloud is transforming the way organizations approach cyber defense. Our customer-centric SaaS solutions enable cutting-edge ways to secure your network infrastructure, maintain compliance and provide assurance testing and assessments.
Our platform provides real-time intelligence access to your organization’s cyber risk landscape and enables the Viking Cloud team to partner with organizations of all sizes to ensure proactive management of ever changing cyber threats and business risks.
Who we are.
Part of the Sysnet family.
Viking Cloud is the Business Solutions division of Sysnet Global Solutions. Established in 1989, Dublin, Ireland-based Sysnet Global Solutions provides payment card industry, cyber security and compliance solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organizations to reduce risk.
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Firewall Support Engineer position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023