Makati City Jobs Financial Reporting Analyst Position at Payreto Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Payreto Services Inc.|
|Position||Financial Reporting Analyst|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The person in charge will perform financial forecasting, reporting and operational metrics tracking, as well as work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial data are produced.
● Report on Financial Performance
● Analysis of past results, perform variance analysis, and make recommendations for improvements
● Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
● Identify and drive process improvements, including creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel
● Financial KPI reporting, dashboard presentation, cost analysis and market research on finance related tasks
● Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
● Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
● Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
● Assist in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
● Reconciliation of existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
● Prepare comparative analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis.
Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends.
● Other accounting duties that may be assigned from time to time
● Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager.
● Recommend and proactively implement opportunities for increased departmental efficiency.
● Extend work hours when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any equivalent degree.
- Above average English verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good PowerPoint presentation and excel skills (Vlookup, pivot, and formulas)
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the same role or equivalent from a BPO or shared-service environment catering to the Financial or Banking Industry
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Payreto Services Inc., Salcedo Village, Penthouse A&D, Valero Tower, 122 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2011, the name Payreto is derived from the combination of words Pay and Pareto. The Pareto principle also known as the 80/20 principle was discovered by the renowned economist Vilfredo Pareto. We apply this idea to the financial services world.
As a kind of modern Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and turnkey solution provider for the Financial Services industry we focus on working with Payments, Remittance, and Fintech companies. Our services are highly tailored to our clients’ needs thanks to our team of competent and committed industry insiders.
Just as your customers are the centre of attention for you, so you are the centre of attention for us. This means that we advise and support you in such a way that you can stand in the spotlight perfectly aligned. No company in the financial services industry accomplishes all facets of required workflows without specialized partners. We, on the other hand, use our expertise so that you can shine.
In 2011, Payreto started working with one of the world-leading white-label payment gateway technology vendors (PAY.ON) and helped its PSP clients initially with merchant onboarding, reconciliation, merchant account management, and many other back-office support activities. When PAY.ON was acquired by ACI Worldwide at the end of 2015, Payreto continued its white-label payment gateway reselling business with solutions for different market needs. In the meantime, Payreto evolved significantly in the last five (5) years far beyond the PSP industry and started to support many other types of Financial Service Providers.
Our mantra is to combine technology solutions either as reseller of leading vendors or as educated users of client’s preferred technology with a skilled labor force in a highly collaborative and complementary way.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Payreto is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to recognizing the value and dignity of each person, encourages each individual to strive to reach his or her own potential, and prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant regardless of their race, color, sex, disability, age, status, religion, ancestry, genetic information, or national origin. This guarantees that everyone will have the right to be considered solely on the basis of his/her ability to perform the duties of the job in question, with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201223552
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement