National Capital Region Jobs Finance Specialist Position at AECOM Global Business Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
AECOM Global Business Services has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as finance specialist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||AECOM Global Business Services|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,00 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
AECOM is seeking a Finance Specialist to be based in Manila, Philippines
Reporting to the Finance Manager of the Philippines ROHQ, this role is to provide general accounting support, with a focus on maintaining invoice and expense compliance,, reconciliations, credit card administration, BIR Compliance etc, to the Philippines ROHQ.
- Compliance review vendor & sub-con invoices for appropriate documentation
- Transactional processing, review & post Accounts Payable Voucher Batch
- Manage disbursement process for vendor/sub-con invoices, employee expense claims and cash advances
- Helpdesk resolution – internal & external customer service queries
- Employee Expense & Cash Advance Management
- Credit Card Administration
- Vendor Master Management
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Assist in system implementation & policy changes
- Operate under Shared Service Center Setting
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties when required
- Works on Accounts Payable / Imaging projects, as assigned.
- Liaises and works with other departments to work on projects that affect the Accounts Payable / Imaging group.
- Evaluates workflows for maximum efficiency.
- Performs special analyses.
- Looks for and works on projects that are opportunities/areas for process improvements.
- With limited supervision, applies advanced skills to the position.
- Duties and tasks reflect variety and complexity.
- Serves as part of a team, sometimes driving projects and following up with others for status on open action items.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting
- 4+ years general accounting experience, AP experience is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be open-minded and flexible to adapt changes in work processes and/or work assignments
- Independent, responsible and willing to work overtime
- Excellent English (written & spoken)
- Experience with Oracle is desired
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Aecom Philippines., Incorporated (Formerly Maunsell Phils., Incorporated), Bonifacio Stopover Corporate Center, 15th Floor, 31st Street, 2nd Ave, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Multi-national Fortune 500 companies
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Creative environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AECOM is a collaborative force of world-class innovators and visionaries on a journey to transform our world for the better.
Today, listed at #163 on the Fortune 500 as one of America’s largest companies, AECOM is the world’s premier infrastructure firm with an unrivaled heritage delivering design, planning, engineering, consulting and construction management solutions.
In 2018, AECOM moved to the Global Business Services model and Manila became the destination of AECOM’s first Global Business Services office.
In a span of two years, the Manila center has grown from zero to 800 employees and is showing no signs of slowing down despite unprecedented challenges.
AECOM GBS is now considered as a strategic lever in achieving the organization’s business goals.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Work from home arrangement, Medical benefits, Special allowance, Christmas bonus, Corporate