Pasig City Jobs Finance Business Partner Position at The Medical City
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we The Medical City are looking for candidates for the position of finance business partner with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱35,000 - ₱40,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||The Medical City|
|Position||Finance Business Partner|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
At The Medical City, we bridge the gap between Filipinos and health services. An ambitious mission, and to achieve it we need the bright minds of our country’s young leaders. Young leaders who are willing to inspire a generation and take on the challenges we are faced today. The Medical City seeks to be the home of the world’s best when it comes to innovation.
Is innovation, integrity, excellent and compassionate service among the traits you have? Are you ready to work with one of the country’s industry leaders? Take part and lead the way.
The Medical City Ortigas is currently in search of an imaginative FINANCIAL BUSINESS PARTNER:
The ideal candidate is responsible for gathering data to support the story of performance and is assigned to support the operating units and
create data driven decisions using Financial Analysis and other financial tools i.e. Depex Analysis and Financial Modelling tools. He/she manages all financial reports of the division/institutes to ensure standard financial reporting across TMC Main.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Observes and applies Business Partnering with TMC Main departments and institutes.
- Drives timely Management Financial Reporting to support the Corporate Planning Head
- Leads & Coordinates the Budgeting & Financial Planning Activities to support the over-all enterprise budgeting process
- Coordinates the ongoing Latest Estimate (LE) process across the enterprise, specifically in the Network Hospital
- Coordinates with Finance Operations and Treasury regularly to support cash flow planning.
- Graduate of Accountancy, Financial Management, Business Management, Economics, or any related course
- With at least three (3) years work experience in financial planning and analysis, finance business partnering, business performance analysis, annual operating plan & forecasting process, and cost management
Enjoy the benefits of working with us!
- Hospitalization Benefits and Medicine Allowance for Employees and Dependents
- Annual Distribution of 3 sacks of rice
- Educational Fund and Allowance
- 32 Vacation / Sick Leaves
- Annual Salary Increase
- Incentivized Employee Referral Program
- Employee Engagement Activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||The Medical City, Ortigas Ave, Pasig, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work Life Balance
- Excellent Hospitalization Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Medical City (TMC) has distilled 50 years of experience in hospital operation and administration in the establishment of its world-class healthcare organization that serves some 50,00 inpatients and 500,00 outpatients a year. TMC boasts of a distinguished medical staff of some 1,00 physicians, all of whom are experienced and recognized experts in their various fields. The Medical staffs is supported by a 4,00-member organization composed of allied medical and administrative staff, many of whom honed their expertise over years of loyal service to the institution.
The main facility is located on a 1.5 hectare property along Ortigas Avenue in the business district of Psig City, Metro Manila. It is composed of 115,00 square meter of floor space, and includes two Nursing Towers with the capacity of up to 800 beds, joined by a Podium, bridge ways and a Medical Arts Tower.
It has been conferred accreditation by the Joint Commission International for attaining and maintaining the highest standards of quality for healthcare organizations. JCI is widely recognized as the most prestigious accrediting body for international healthcare organizations.
JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION
In 2006, and again in 2009, TMC submitted itself to the rigorous review and accreditation process of the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world's most prestigious accrediting body for health care organizations. The hospital secured this accreditation, even receiving perfect scores in the critical standards on Access of Care, Continuity of Care, Quality Improvement, Patient Safety, Patient and Family Education, and Governance and Leadership Direction. With the JCI's gold seal, each person who comes to TMC is assured of receiving healthcare services that are at par with the best hospitals in the world.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Housing Program, Employee Engagement Programs, Leave Credits, Trainings