Makati City Jobs Finance Associate Position at Payreto Services Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Payreto Services Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as finance associate and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Payreto Services Inc.|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The core mission of the Finance Associate – Finance as a Service (Faas) is to provide back office Financial admin support to the client’s Accounting, Finance and/or Treasury departments, client’s suppliers and/or client’s customers. This requires accurate and timely delivery of admin tasks such as checking correctness of inventory, validating fund amount, assisting in settlement and reconciliation of funds, and monitoring of incoming emails to ensure the Client’s financial services are uninterrupted.
Client / Customer Engagement
- Communicate to the client and/or to the client’s customers and suppliers via phone, email or chat.
- Attend or facilitate client meetings and training as required.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of assigned solutions (line of business assigned) according to the agreed requirements of Payreto and the assigned client(s).
- Monitor the incoming emails from client’s suppliers and customers. Identify the nature of the request and process based on the client workflow using client and Payreto internal tools.
- Send follow-up emails or chat related to pending cases as needed.
- Merchant and Suppliers Fund Reconciliation/Validation – exporting payment transactions from the client’s multiple bank accounts and reconciling these payments against the wallet transactions. For suppliers, check if the inventory is received after the initiated payment.
- Send invoices, payment notification/confirmation and other supporting documents required based on client’s instructions, routine tasks and/or established processes.
- Create and/or submit purchase orders to client suppliers and banks based on the value indicated by the client.
- Payment initiation for select Client customer/merchants – set up automatic payments on behalf of client customers/ merchants through various bank portals.
- Report Generation – generating reports from client systems per arrangement with the client.
- Check and verify other team members’ output when needed.
- Escalate cases to Team Lead or client when necessary.
- Specific ad hoc tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor/manager or Management.
- Perform other official work as instructed by the immediate supervisor/manager (e.g. back-up when counterpart on the client side is on leave) regardless of shift schedule.
- Extend work hours when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is preferred. Most ideal: Business Administration, Finance or any equivalent degree.
- At least one (1) year experience in back-office document processing operations related to applications for e-wallets, loans, or insurance.
- OR at least two (2) years’ BPO inbound voice/email/chat experience in handling international accounts in customer service.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- Must be adept in using online search engines to find relevant information.
- Must have average logical and verbal reasoning.
- Ability to provide correct decisions based on rules and policies.
- Must be quality conscious.
- Highly analytical
- Good to Excellent in using MS Excel, Word, Google sheet, etc..
- Must be amenable to night shift, shifting schedule and work on weekends and/or holidays
- Project-based (6 months)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Payreto Services Inc., Salcedo Village, Penthouse A&D, Valero Tower, 122 Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2011, the name Payreto is derived from the combination of words Pay and Pareto. The Pareto principle also known as the 80/20 principle was discovered by the renowned economist Vilfredo Pareto. We apply this idea to the financial services world.
As a kind of modern Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and turnkey solution provider for the Financial Services industry we focus on working with Payments, Remittance, and Fintech companies. Our services are highly tailored to our clients’ needs thanks to our team of competent and committed industry insiders.
Just as your customers are the centre of attention for you, so you are the centre of attention for us. This means that we advise and support you in such a way that you can stand in the spotlight perfectly aligned. No company in the financial services industry accomplishes all facets of required workflows without specialized partners. We, on the other hand, use our expertise so that you can shine.
In 2011, Payreto started working with one of the world-leading white-label payment gateway technology vendors (PAY.ON) and helped its PSP clients initially with merchant onboarding, reconciliation, merchant account management, and many other back-office support activities. When PAY.ON was acquired by ACI Worldwide at the end of 2015, Payreto continued its white-label payment gateway reselling business with solutions for different market needs. In the meantime, Payreto evolved significantly in the last five (5) years far beyond the PSP industry and started to support many other types of Financial Service Providers.
Our mantra is to combine technology solutions either as reseller of leading vendors or as educated users of client’s preferred technology with a skilled labor force in a highly collaborative and complementary way.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Payreto is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to recognizing the value and dignity of each person, encourages each individual to strive to reach his or her own potential, and prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant regardless of their race, color, sex, disability, age, status, religion, ancestry, genetic information, or national origin. This guarantees that everyone will have the right to be considered solely on the basis of his/her ability to perform the duties of the job in question, with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201223552
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement