Makati City Jobs Facilities Manager Position at Manila Polo Club, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Facilities Manager in our company, Manila Polo Club, Inc.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Mechanical and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Manila Polo Club, Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Licensed Mechanical Engineer with minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling and managing personnel; project management/property management/building administration
- Well versed with the National Building Code of the Phil., ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Airconditioning Engineers), PSVARE (Philippine Society of Ventilating, Airconditioning, Refrigerating Engineers), Philippine Green Building Code, Philippine Fire Code, and Health and Safety procedure and processes in the workplace and construction sites.
- Highly analytical with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial administration
- Strong team leadership and management skills
- Pro-active, self-motivated, have a sense of ownership and responsibility
- Certified Pollution Control Officer
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Manila Polo Club, 35 McKinley Rd, Makati, 1220 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A BRIEF HISTORY
Centrally located in the heart of Makati City’s prime village, a 25-hectare property along McKinley Road.
It was founded in November 27, 1909 by the late Gov. Gen. William Cameron Forbes, the Club’s first President and fondly called as the “Father of Philippine Polo”.
Prior to World War II, the Club was located along what is known as F.B. Harrison in Pasay. Shortly after the end of WWII, several members met and decided to reestablish the Club. The location was transferred to the present site and the Club was finally reopened for sports activities in July of 1949.
In 1965, the Club was incorporated as the Manila Polo Club. It was formed as a non-profit, non-stock corporation.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement Plan, Operations - Shifts Required; Admin/Support - Mon - Fri (Compressed Work)