National Capital Region Jobs Executive Assistant (mochary Method) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobstreet Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Executive Assistant (Mochary Method) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Executive Assistant (mochary Method)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
What You’ll Do
- Manage the administrative tasks for the coaching team, including calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Prepare and edit correspondence and other documents.
- Conduct research and prepare reports as requested by coaches.
- Coordinate and manage projects as assigned by coaches.
- Attend meetings, take notes/action items, and distribute them to relevant parties as needed.
- Provide general administrative support to the coaching team, including managing emails and phone calls.
You might be a good fit if you…
- Are willing to work California, USA, working hours most days for co-working and collaboration.
- Have superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Are proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
What We Value
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Actively seeking to learn and view feedback as a beautiful gift.
- Focus on quality, proactive conversations rather than reactive execution.
- Embracing a balanced lifestyle throughout our work and personal lives.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days