National Capital Region Jobs Enterprise Risk Manager Position at EJ Hall Consultants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Enterprise Risk Manager. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, EJ Hall Consultants, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||EJ Hall Consultants, Inc.|
|Position||Enterprise Risk Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible in the facilitation of the risk management process such as identification and assessment of key risks
- In charge of development of risk frameworks and improvement of risk processes
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in Enterprise Risk Management. At least 2 years in managerial capacity; relevant experience in Data Privacy compliance is an advantage
- Very good communication and influencing skills (through all levels of the organization)
- Certification in Risk Management programs or Six Sigma is ideal
- Must be willing to work onsite in Makati
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||4/F Tower, EJ Hall Consultants, Inc., 6789 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EJ HALL CONSULTANTS, INC. is a company of highly energetic, talented and dedicated individuals committed to providing professional search and selection services to a broad base of clientele from large local and multinational companies in various industries.
Borne of many years of experience, we have adopted and perfected the total approach when addressing our clients' recruitment needs. It involves understanding fully what the client needs, committing to serve the need as understood, and finally, delivering as committed. This approach derives from our belief that one delivers best when there is commitment, and commitment can grow only with full comprehension of what is required.
Corollary to this, we serve the job-seeking public by providing them with as many job opportunities as possible and wider options for career development. Our team of competent and friendly Consultants professionally handles their application and guides them every step of the way in the recruitment process. Our service is geared towards making one’s career move experience a desirable one while ensuring that the manpower we provide our clients are the best qualified and are able to contribute to their productivity and growth.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days