Makati City Jobs Economics Officer Iii – Contract Of Service | Makati City Position at Department of Transportation and Communications – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱43,000 - ₱52,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Department of Transportation and Communications – Government|
|Position||Economics Officer Iii - Contract Of Service | Makati City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 43.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 52.000|
The Economics Officer II will be assigned to the LRT Line 1 Cavite Extension And LRT Line 2 East And West Extension Project under the Office of the Undersecretary for Railways and is responsible for the following:
- Acts as focal person for Rail offices in liaising with other DOTr offices and external institutions such as consultants and contractors on project-related matters;
- Ensures project completion in terms of set specifications, time, and cost; Analyze financial and socioeconomic data.
- Provides technical assistance with regards to overall project operations including, but not limited to, planning/strategizing, problem mitigation, administrative matters, etc.;
- Advises management in the formulation/improvement and implementation of internal policies and procedures in all areas of project implementation;
- Facilitates effective working linkages of project teams to various OUR divisions;
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc documentation such as guidelines, manuals, reports, databases on project-related matters; and
- Performs such other related tasks or functions as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
- Relevant work experience of 2 years, minimum
- Relevant training of 8 hours, minimum
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
Employment Type: Contract of Service (not permanent/regular, no bonuses/benefits)
Salary Grade: 18
Monthly Salary : 43,00 – 52,00
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Department of Transportation and Communications, Undersecretary of Policy, Planning and Project Mana, Room 101, 1st Floor, The Columbia Tower, Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Department of Transportation (DOTr) is the primary policy, planning, programming, coordinating, implementing and administrative entity of the executive branch of the government on the promotion, development and regulation of a dependable and coordinated network of transportation systems, as well as in the fast, safe, efficient and reliable transportation services.
As one of the first government agencies established under the Malolos Constitution on January 21, 1899, the DOTr plays a crucial role in accelerating the country's economic development. It provides the backbone for growth and enhances the country's competitive edge by providing effective and efficient transportation infrastructure systems that narrow the geographical and physical divide, connecting the country, its islands, and its people to the rest of the world.
By 2030, DOTr is a world class organization, providing integrated transport, connecting people, islands, families, communities and the nation with the rest of the world, and constantly responding for environmentally sustainable and global competitive transport.
To provide the country with efficient, effective, and secure transportation systems that are globally competitive, compliant with international standards, and responsive to the changing times.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), TBD