Manila City Jobs Ea / Mortgage Broker Assistant (peoplepartners Inc) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of EA / Mortgage Broker Assistant (PeoplePartners Inc). For candidates who reside in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Ea / Mortgage Broker Assistant (peoplepartners Inc)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This is a remote position.
We are looking for an experienced Mortgage Broker Assistant to support our client who specializes in Mortgage Brokering. This person must have at least 2 years of experience working for an Australian Brokering Firm.
- Mortgage processing
- Answering inbound calls, emails and digital leads.
- Sending out of emails to clients and stakeholders for any loan status updates
- Scheduling and booking of appointments
- Constant updating to lenders about progress of application
- CRM Data Entry and Management
- Reviewing and uploading of documents
- Creation of leads
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Australian mortgage brokerage/loan processing
- Familiar with Apply Online (AOL) software interface
- Strong background in accounting and finance is preferred
- A good understanding of systems and CRMs
- College Degree of any course
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Confident and can build client rapport
- Organized and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
- Can work under minimal supervision
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to understand and interpret data
- Competitive Monthly Salary
- HMO on Day 1
- 100% conversion of unused leave credits
- Zero travel time as you’ll be working from home
AOL, excellent communication skills, mortgage
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days