National Capital Region Jobs Driver Marketing Assistant Manager – Driver Acquisition Position at Grab
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Others & General Work, we Grab, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as driver marketing assistant manager - driver acquisition and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Driver Marketing Assistant Manager - Driver Acquisition|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team:
The Grab Driver Communications and Training Department is responsible for making sure that communications to driver/delivery-partner stakeholders are effective, relevant, and understood through different channels and mediums. You will get a chance to work directly with progressive thinkers from different operational and marketing departments and help shape the driver’s journey as a team.
Get to know the Role:
The Driver Marketing Executive for Driver Acquisition will primarily be responsible for leads generation to get potential drivers onboarded in Grab across all verticals and services to maintain a healthy supply of driver/delivery-partners in the platform.
You will be designing driver acquisition campaigns, from strategy to implementation, in collaboration with the Driver Acquisition team, Driver Operations teams and respective business verticals (i.e. GrabCar, GrabExpress, GrabFood).
You will be creating and implementing campaigns from top of funnel until conversion/onboarding through different digital and offline channels (paid and earned media, blog, in-app, email, SMS, social media marketing, radio ads, OOH, offline activations, etc).
You will optimize conversion of leads generation efforts and evaluate spend, campaign and channel performance to ensure an efficient and effective acquisition funnel.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Support Driver Acquisition team and business verticals to reach driver acquisition and activation targets
- Lead end-to-end acquisition campaigns be it online/digital or on-ground, if necessary
- Defining target audience profile/avatars to ensure value proposition messaging is highly targeted and relevant to potential leads
- Work closely and efficiently as a team with driver communications, performance marketing, driver acquisition and operations, and creative colleagues to campaign are implemented delivered on time and on brief
- Crafting clear value propositions and effective messaging to deliver high converting campaigns
- Crafting clear and well-written messages quickly
- Deliver copy/communications that are actionable, influence behavior and move metrics
- Finalize and proofread content, suitable for publishing
- Ensure that the messaging, narrative and tonality is in line with Grab’s Brand Guidelines
- Implement and publish communications/campaigns through various tools and medium (in-app, SMS, social media, blog, etc)
- Partner with insights and data analytics and other departments to build automated communications in all stages of the life cycle
- Build driver lifecycle journeys especially pre-onboarding journey
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications or any 4-year related course
- With relevant work experience in digital marketing, and/or trade marketing. Experience in designing marketing funnels is a plus
- With relevant work experience in content production and content management
- Knowledgeable in content marketing, performance marketing, mobile marketing, and launching campaigns
- Must be knowledgeable about transport, cars and the automotive industry
- Preferably knows how to drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in speaking, writing in both Filipino and English language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills. Proactive and self-starters, and has a high degree of personal responsibility
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft/Google productivity tools.
- Expert knowledge of spelling, punctuation, syntax and grammar rules.
- Comfortable hitting project deadlines.
- Value constructive criticism.
- Comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects (if necessary.)
- Handle themselves in a pleasant, personable manner (in-person, phone, and email.)
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Grab Driver Registration - Makati, 12/F Grab Office Wilcon, IT Hub, 2251 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 2251 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Grab is Southeast Asia’s leadingsuperapp. We provide everyday services such asdeliveries, mobility, financial services, enterprise servicesand others to millions of users across the region. More than that, we provide the opportunity for them to have a better life.
And that aspiration starts inside Grab, because we don’t see that hard division between work life and home life –it’s all life, and we believe is should be as good as it can be – for everyone.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days