Digital Media Designer And Developer – Pasig (contract) Vacancies at TALENTIUM INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Media Designer And Developer - Pasig (contract)|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Temporary|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- More than 5 years of solid experience particularly in the field of digital media design, eLearning development and implementation
- Extensive experience in designing and developing e-learning courseware and self-paced training
- Expertise with the following content authoring tools: Camtasia, SnagIt, Sound Forge and Adobe Master Suite/Creative Cloud applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Captivate, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Articulate 360, Vyond, Powtoon, Canva and other related tools
- Knowledge in creating SCORM compliant content that functions within an LMS
- Experience working with cloud-based productivity tools (Office 365, SharePoint)
- Experience working with eLearning content libraries such as Linkedin Learning, Skillsoft/Percipio, and EdCast would be an advantage
- Experience working with Digital Adoption Platforms (e.g., WalkMe, Whatfix) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of digital technology as applied in an enterprise environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experienced in handling exceptional customers
- Strong written and verbal communication, listening and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and a heightened sense of responsibility
- Flexibility to adjust working hours as needed
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Client oriented attitude
- Previous IT project experience and involvement with web and multimedia design and development is a plus
- The Change Management Associate Digital Media Designer and Developer is expected to perform all the activities outlined in the Roles and Responsibilities section for a period of twelve (12) months. Periodic reviews will be conducted throughout the engagement and contract may be subject for renewal.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Appsource Inc., Unit 1401, Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Talentium is a Philippine-based I.T. service and consulting company that started out as an I.T. staff provider, with only 3 employees in its Ortigas Office. It grew quickly over the years and now has two additional business units, namely Apps Development and Infrastructure Solutions, with over 60 employees.
With recent reliable source funding and an increase in clients, Talentium has become more aggressive and is set to make waves in the I.T. world.
The Talentium of the 21st century was founded in 1997 as a dynamic I.T. consulting company called Decimal Solutions. It was known for providing its clients with comprehensive yet practical solutions.
In 2008, the company took on a new name to reflect its core expertise – Applications Development. The Talentium portfolio of services and capabilities includes:
- Custom applications development in Ruby on Rails and Java
- Staffing of highly technical resources
- Implementing Oracle E-Business Suite
- Providing managed I.T. services to small and medium enterprises
- Web and mobile apps development
How we make it work: Strategic and Simple Solutions
We make sure that the choice of technology is consistent with a client’s business strategy and goals.
We are able to provide quick wins, although we are in for the long haul.
We strive for simplicity in our architecture, designs, and interfaces. We hide the complexity of technology, so the users can do what they do best.
We make sure that what we build actually solves your concerns. We have inquiring minds and a passion to find the answers to your questions.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monthly Allowance