National Capital Region Jobs Digital Marketing Specialist (bingoplus Philippines) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Digital Marketing Specialist (BingoPlus Philippines). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Digital Marketing Specialist (bingoplus Philippines)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- BingoPlus is the flagship online brand of AB Leisure Exponent, Inc. (ABLE), a leading technology company that develops products and services geared towards fostering and delighting communities in the Philippines and around the world.
- Since its acquisition in 199, AB Leisure has offered platforms that serve as technology-powered community and entertainment centers, a source of revenue for the government, and a sponsor for fundraising activities relating to social and educational programs.
- From BingoPlus’ humble beginnings, we have since emerged as one of the top players in the industry.
- We at BingoPlus believe in transcending the boundaries of innovation to provide benefits to the community. Besides BingoPlus, we have an array of upcoming products that are set to invigorate the face of online gaming.
- In barely a year, we have over 10 million registrants for the BingoPlus platforms, and this continues to grow. We are on the cusp of digital transformation as we are driven to make the impossible, possible.
- As we expand, we are continuously looking for talents that can join our brilliant teams. BingoPlus offers a range of careers in Technology, Marketing, Branding, Operations, Human Resources, Creatives, and many other fields.
- We do our part for the community through the BingoPlus Foundation, our corporate social responsibility arm which focuses on technology, education, and community welfare.
Why join us?
- Technology Trailblazers
- BingoPlus’ online platform was built from the ground up, beating the odds as we empower our team’s technical expertise and commitment to innovation.
- Accessible and Inclusive Culture
- We at BingoPlus offer equal opportunities for people from diverse backgrounds. We embrace and celebrate our differences as we unify toward our common goals.
- Growth Opportunities
- We invest in the continuous development of our employees through training and seminars, equipping our teams with the skills that can help them grow.
- Fostering Communities
- We are devoted to social responsibility projects such as our full scholarship programs, food pack distributions, feeding programs, gift-giving programs, donation drives, and other CSR initiatives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage to create digital ads strategies to boost the product
- Create ads campaigns on different platforms
- Optimize expenses and achieve possible ROI from paid ads campaigns
- Perform data analysis
- Conduct in-depth keyword research and work closely with the website and SEO team to identify best practices for campaign setup
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- At least 1 year of work experience in managing Ads campaign
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business and Marketing
- Background in E-commerce or related industries is good to have
- Excellent understanding of Facebook, Google Ads, and other platforms
- Excellent in campaign A/B testing and optimization
- Intermediate knowledge in MSOffice – Excel and Spreadsheet
- Experienced in web analytics. (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEM reports.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Taguig City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days