Manila City Jobs Digital Marketing Assistant (canva/adobe Specialist) Position at Global Process Manager Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing, we Global Process Manager Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as digital marketing assistant (canva/adobe specialist) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Global Process Manager Inc.|
|Position||Digital Marketing Assistant (canva/adobe Specialist)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least 6 months to 1 year work experience in the same field.
- Proficient in working with creative apps like Canva or Adobe Photoshop.
- Observant and pays attention to design details.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all your deadlines are kept and continually suggest areas of improvement that can better the marketing department.
- You should be fluent in English. Additional languages are a plus.
- Assist the marketing department with its initiatives and execution of marketing programs to meet the company’s objectives.
- To support the company with graphical materials.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing activities such as social media content and newsletters.
- Create the company’s marketing collaterals such as brochures on Canva.
- Assist with the maintenance of the company website (WordPress).
- Assist in overseeing the company’s brand compliance for high-quality brand assurance.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global Process Manager Inc., 2021 United Nations Ave, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GPM provides end-to-end business solutions through process improvement and optimization matched with the proper application of technology.
GPM’s service offering covers complex customer relation management services, database entry and management, human capital administration, and critical front-to-back business support.
GPM is an affiliate of the Magsaysay Group of Companies,a multinational conglomerate with 70 years of domain expertisein the following industries: Maritime,Transport and Logistics,Ship Management,Human Resource Management,Insurance and Brokerage,Travel and Tours,Financial Services,Hospitality and Culinary Arts,Information and Communications Technology.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: UN Avenue, Ermita, Manila City