Makati City Jobs Digital Content Specialist (likha Careers) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as digital content specialist (likha careers) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Digital Content Specialist (likha Careers)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Likha Careers:
- Likha is a traditional Tagalog (Filipino) word that means ‘to create’ or creation. At its core, Likha Careers exists to help create a world where people from all walks of life have the opportunity to participate in a positive and rewarding career where happiness, pride, and financial security are achieved. We do this through thoughtful, people-centric career services.
- Likha Careers is a startup company based in Metro Manila offering domestic direct hire services to the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry in the Philippines. In the last 9 years, our founding team has worked with 150+ recruiters located in the Philippines and abroad servicing the world’s largest technology companies with high-volume international recruitment spanning over 180 countries and well over 200 different languages. Some of the world’s largest and most well-known technology companies the founding team has successfully served on a global scale are Meta, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and other industry leaders across the globe, working to refine their Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, localization, and globalization efforts.
- Founded in 2023, Likha Careers’ recruiting talent and experience places it at the forefront of this unprecedented economic growth around the world while fulfilling our cause of providing positive and rewarding career opportunities for people from all walks of life.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Culture means everything to us. It’s what makes us who we are. We believe this is what gives Likha Careers the best chance of continuous success and a positive impact on the community for many generations. The seven guiding principles described below illustrate the behaviors and skills that we value in fellow employees — which also determine who gets hired, rewarded, promoted, or let go. We will never compromise our culture for financial gain while understanding that we need to run a great business to advance our cause.
- We focus on people.
- We’re a team, not a family.
- We set the highest standards of performance.
- We communicate honestly, clearly, and consistently.
- We operate with trust and responsibility.
- We keep things simple.
- We are always improving.
The Role Summary:
- Are you a natural storyteller who finds joy in creating content that captures the imagination and hearts of people? Do you aspire to make a difference in the world by connecting talented but marginalized people to rewarding career opportunities? If this describes you, then you will fit right in at Likha Careers!
- As a Digital Content Specialist, you will be responsible for producing recruitment marketing content that delivers Likha Careers’ message to its target audience. You will work with our sourcing, community, and B2B marketing teams in creating digital content that drives brand awareness establishes our expertise in the recruiting space, and builds trust with our community stakeholders. You will do this through the creation of thoughtful, people-centric digital content.
- Manage Likha Careers’ social media channels—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube—responsible for content strategy, execution, and engagement.
- Design, create, and publish recruitment marketing and communication pieces (e.g., job ads, career guides, blogs, articles, videos, print materials, white papers, press releases, etc.) to be used across Likha Careers’ website, social media pages, external job boards, and other online channels.
- Write and produce engaging content for blogs, vlogs, podcasts, newsletters, or case studies in written audio, or video formats.
- Partner with our B2B Marketing Team to develop our unique brand identity and value propositions for job applicants and clients.
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign performance to optimize costs and achieve desired results.
The Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of recruitment or marketing experience in a BPO company or large multinational corporation with a focus on candidate sourcing, social media marketing, and digital content creation.
- Expertise in storytelling with proven ability to create compelling digital content that captures Likha Careers’ brand voice and value proposition—experience in managing a public social media page is a huge plus.
- Expertise in using graphic design tools such as Canva, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other similar tools.
- Proficient in verbal and written English communication.
- Hands-on experience with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and other similar programs.
- Basic knowledge of web-based ATS and CRM platforms.
- Genuine interest in current events, online trends, and news in the BPO & recruitment industries.
What we offer:
- Flexible hybrid work setup (office locations in Makati and Davao)
- Monday-Friday workweek / day shift
- 30-50K PHP basic salary
- De Minimis benefits
- Monthly performance bonus
- 13th month pay
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Premium HMO (including dependents)
- Retirement fund
- Life insurance
- Company-provided laptop
- Be part of our cause to create a world where people from all walks of life have the opportunity to participate in a positive and rewarding career where happiness, pride, and financial security are achieved. We will do this through genuine and selfless efforts to better the professional lives of all that we meet.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days