National Capital Region Jobs Devops Engineer (pyxelchain Technology) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Jobstreet Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as DevOps Engineer (Pyxelchain Technology) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Devops Engineer (pyxelchain Technology)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This is a Remote Position.
PyxelChain is looking to add an ambitious Backend Developer to our growing team!
What We Are Looking For:
We are searching for a highly motivated and driven Python, Golang, and/or Node Developer who is looking for a full-time/Contract position. The ideal candidate for this role must be comfortable working independently and autonomously. The role requires being task oriented and ready to deliver high-quality work by soft and hard deadlines.
More About Us:
PyxelChain Technology is a cutting-edge software development company based out of Wyoming, USA. Our company works with a heavy focus on blockchain technology and Web 3.0 integrations. PyxelChain’s diverse team is building a world where users are empowered to own their data, security, and information in order to safely and easily explore the rapidly-expanding DeFi space. Our mission prioritizes customer privacy and control through the use of blockchain tools and services, including our own crypto wallet and other web3 integrations.
You are someone who:
- Works well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Can pivot between multiple projects as needed
- Has a strong ability to write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Is able to work remotely and be able to self motivate and stay on tasks
- Has the ability to organize their work, calendar, and efficiently meet deadline
- Develop web services
- Deploy solutions in AWS
- Write codes for a backend framework preferably using Django and at least one of the following: JSONRPC, REST, GraphQL
- 2+ years of professional experience writing Python/Node/Golang applications
- Highly proficient with Python programming and scripting
- Highly proficient in Linux-based development and scripting
- Strong knowledge of API/micro-service designs, gRPC, JSONRPC/REST, GraphQL, WebSockets
- Experience with PostgreSQL/SQLite
- Experienced in CI/CD development process
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- 4+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Python, Node.js, or Golang
- 4+ years of experience in open-source frameworks
- Experience with containerization
- Experience in blockchain technologies
- Knowledge working with Cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc.)
- Competitive salary based on location and experience
- Regular reviews of performance and salary
- A fun and engaged team of coworkers who stay connected despite working remotely
- Option for flexible, deadline-oriented schedule
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days