National Capital Region Jobs Delivery Manager Position at Maersk Global Service Centres Philippines Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Delivery Manager. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Maersk Global Service Centres Philippines Limited and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Customer Service with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Maersk Global Service Centres Philippines Limited|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Creates a work environment conducive for colleagues to deliver the intended customer experience within large countries. Maintains focus on voice of customer, employee engagement, staff development and process efficiency and cost. Acts as fully responsible and accountable for Customer Service in the respective country.
- Formulates and executes a local customer service strategy in order to deliver on the global and local targets and priorities.
- Takes an active part in developing the local commercial strategy and contributes actively to the global Customer Service strategy.
- Maintains a dynamic and scalable customer service organization in which resources are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Cultivates customer relationships and listens to the voice of the customers.
- Drives continuous improvements, monitors performance against established KPIs and targets and takes corrective action as required.
- Is accountable to own, create, maintain and test a business continuity plan for critical customer processes across products.
- Orchestrates all local functions towards delivering customer-critical services in the event of an incident.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3G7+MF4 Maersk Global Service Center, Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons, Camino Verde Rd, Pasig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Working Culture, Career Growth and Multi-national company
- Competitive Benefits and Salary
- Exciting Rewards and Recognition
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Be part of the world's largest company specializing in the shipping and logistics industry.
At Maersk, we have always explored new frontiers and embraced new technologies because we see change as an opportunity. The challenges we face today are of greater complexity than ever, but the opportunities they present are greater still. No matter the challenge, we stay optimistic and resilient because our values are constant. And by living our values, we inspire trust in our efforts to integrate the world.
The right environment for our people. Connected by real purpose, we create opportunities to grow, develop and exceed expectations. We win together as a diverse and global workplace where people feel safe, valued and empowered.
It is our commitment to connect and simplify global logistics so it works better for businesses, society and our planet.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Varying Work Hours