National Capital Region Jobs Data Analyst (mutual Fund/reconciliation) | Mid-shift Position at Infinit-O
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Data Analyst (Mutual Fund/Reconciliation) | Mid-shift in our business office, Infinit-O.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Data Analyst (mutual Fund/reconciliation) | Mid-shift|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Client Administration department focuses on managing the onboarding and maintenance of investor accounts. They provide transactional and reporting support to clients and various internal departments. The group acts as an intermediary between the Front Office and Back Office, fielding a myriad of questions and inquiries. The Client Administration department is comprised of three groups: Client Reporting, Client Services, Information Management, and Lux Fund Services.
Lux Fund Services is responsible for investor support, sales support, overall fund coordination, vendor and third-party oversight for the client’s Mutual Fund, UCITS, and CIT products.
• Prepare and complete assigned deliverables with the highest level of accuracy and within a predetermined time set forth in the work allocation.
• Ensure that assigned deliverables are prepared and completed in conjunction with the reviewer schedule.
• Properly and timely communicate any process-related issues with a supervisor or to any internal/external counterpart that may help fix and complete the task.
• All members should be aware of and must perform their duties in accordance with the standard procedure of a proper handoff both offshore and onshore.
• Actively work with daily requests/inquiries and guarantee that stakeholders’ expectations are being met, in accordance with present policies and procedures.
• Properly communicate with stakeholders if further verification/clarification is needed on the reports and or requests.
• Participate in the team initiatives, including but not limited to process reviews whenever needed, maintenance of process documentation, and relevant process improvement projects.
• Actively manage daily emails and take an action as needed in accordance with team protocols.
• Support the team by acting as backup in the absence of team member/s.
Lux Services and Client Services & Info Management
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily review of UCITS cashflows (inflow and outflow) – ensure daily cash flows are received and processed accurately.
• Reconciliation of funds and clients’ daily AUM; validating Admin and the client’s records are aligned.
• Prepare weekly reconciliation of prices across data sets from admin, the client, and Bloomberg
• Complete monthly and quarterly regulatory documents sent to clients – reporting and fund’s marketing/platform materials
• Daily review of cash flows received. Ensuring information is booked accurately and properly communicated to the respective trade implementation team.
• Communicate with the internal recon team to confirm no discrepancies with respect to cash flows booked.
• Prepare a weekly report of all the new accounts for all private funds and have it reviewed onshore for internal dissemination
• Keep the team’s deliverables tracker updated.
1. At least have 1 to 2 years experience of relevant work.
2. Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision.
3. Accuracy and attention to detail are critical.
4. Strong analytical skills and numerical thought process.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills
6. Ability to work well and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
7. Experience in collecting, defining, and understanding data.
8. Preferably possess knowledge of investments and understand subscriptions and redemptions work.
9. Committed to intellectual curiosity and integrity, with a high degree of ethics
10. Hard working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, innovative environment
11. Good grasp of basic to intermediate functions in MS Office applications
12. Has a bachelor’s degree in an area such as Financial Management, Economics, Accounting, or other related business courses.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infinit-O, 9/F SCMC Mall of Asia Arena Annex (MAAX) Building, Pasay, 1300, Philippines|
- Permanent Remote-First Work Setup
- Career Development Opportunities
- Healthcare and Retirement Benefit
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
At Infinit-O, we believe team members who show Malasakit can make the world a better place for future generations by embracing and respecting each other’s differences and preferences. Each of us can contribute to the solution — we all have a role to play. We are committed to creating a diverse, safe and inclusive environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our culture is the result of our PRIDE values, our behaviors, our vulnerabilities, our curiosity, our ability to collaborate, and the ways that we courageously share our perspectives and encourage others to do the same.
Infinit-O is a global solutions provider company, incorporated in 2005 in the Philippines, that provides value-based services to small and medium businesses across the globe.
We serve a number of industries where we have developed deep domain expertise including healthcare, finance & accounting, technology, and research & data management solutions.
Our goal is to create long-lasting partnerships with our clients; rendering a strong combination of business consultancy, process optimization, and outsourced solutions; all utilizing the latest technology to provide excellent value for our clients.
We seek to provide our clients peace of mind and pride ourselves on open, trusting relationships. We have a performance-based culture, knowing the commitments we make to our clients are critical to their business success. We take quality seriously as evidenced by our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications and Six Sigma dedicated solutions team. We constantly strive to delight our clients as seen through our Net Promoter Scores, which are well above industry averages.
Ready to grow? Think Infinit-O.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201400853
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Accident Insurance, Business Casual, Monday-Friday Weekends off, fixed except for BPO accounts