National Capital Region Jobs Cs Specialist Position at YUSEN LOGISTICS PHILIPPINES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of CS Specialist in our company, YUSEN LOGISTICS PHILIPPINES INC.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱18,000 - ₱23,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||YUSEN LOGISTICS PHILIPPINES INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.000|
• Handling of daily customer transactions to ensure that their service requirements are met and properly coordinated to the concerned department and / or network agents if / when necessary.
• Accepting clients’ bookings for export, import, or brokerage transactions.
• Preparing of monthly production reports.
• At least a Bachelor’s/College degree in any field
• Work experience in the same field is a plus
• Communication and coordinating skills
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Required languages: English and Filipino
• Willing to work in Sucat, Parañaque City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HXMF+X56 Yusen Logistics Philippines Inc. - Port Area Office, Ground Floor, TDG-NYK Harbor Centre Building, 23rd St, Manila, Maynila, 1118 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Competetive Salary
- Good Company Wide Benefits
- Trainings & Bonuses
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The company was established in April 1992 under the name of Yusen Air & Sea Service Phils., Inc., a joint venture between Yusen Air & Sea Service Co., Ltd.in Japan and Transnational Diversified Corporation in the Philippines.
The company became a leading multi-modal international cargo forwarding organization for both air and sea, as well as providing distribution services in the Philippines.
After nineteen (19) years of existence, Yusen Air & Sea Service Phils., Inc. integrated its operations with NYK Logistics Philippines on July 1, 2011 and became Yusen Logistics Philippines, Inc.
The company aims to become a truly global logistics provider that caters to its customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs and that maintains a world-class scale of quality service.
To become a World Class Logistics Service Provider
We deliver value to all our stakeholders through world class and cost-effective logistics services performed by our team of dedicated and highly motivated professionals, which lead to healthy returns for our shareholders and sustainable growth for our organization.
"Experience Yusen, where logistics excellence and flexibility meet."
For inquiries/submissions of CVs please contact us at [email protected]
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, with one free dependent upon regularization, Company T- Shirts / Business Attire, As defined by Business Unit/s
- Specific Location: Paranaque City