Quezon City Jobs Credit & Collection Supervisor Position at Candy Corner Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱25,000 - ₱28,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Candy Corner Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Credit & Collection Supervisor|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
As Credit & Collection Supervisor, you are reporting to the Treasury Manager, you will be managing the day-to-day activities in Credit & Collection functions to meet the financial obligations of the organization.
What You Will Do:
· Collect at least 99% of Account Receivables
· Accounts Receivables clean up at least 20% of 90 days due
· Minimize average collection period to up to 45 days or 30 days
What You Will Need for This Role:
· Sales report
· Aging report
· Collections report and forecast
· Inactive accounts for verification of it’s nature
· RTV reports and deductions
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Advanced knowledge of ERP and SAP systems
· Basic accounting knowledge, especially in the financial structure of an organization
· Strong numerical skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
You know you are the perfect fit if you are:
· Bachelor’s Graduate in Accountancy, Financial Management and any related course
· At least 3- 5 years of working experience in Credit & Collections management and operations
· Must possess excellent oral/written communication skills
· High level of analytical skills and attention to detail
· A high degree of honesty, integrity, and loyalty
What We Offer
· Highly rewarding remuneration package and compensation which includes the following perks and benefits:
o Vacation Leave
o Sick Leave
o Birthday leave
o Paid holidays
o Accident Insurance and
o Hospital Assistance Fund
· A challenging but friendly working environment
· Great opportunities to get involved and work with exciting projects
· A unique company culture with flexible and diverse professionals to support widen your learning and progressive paths.
|Address||Candy Corner Philippines, Incorporated, 108 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Monday to Friday schedule ( compressed work week )
- 26 years in the confectionery industry and a market leader
- Stable organization with 90 Retail branches nationwide & growing
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Candy Corner is the number one source of quality candies and chocolates in the Philippines. Our products are sourced and hand-picked from all over the world to bring Filipinos the very best that the confectionery world has to offer.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Paid holidays, VL, SL, Birthday leave, Accident Insurance, Merit Increase,