Makati City Jobs Credit Cards Portfolio Management Department Head Position at Security Bank Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Credit Cards Portfolio Management Department Head. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Security Bank Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Security Bank Corporation|
|Position||Credit Cards Portfolio Management Department Head|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Credit Cards Portfolio Management Department Head, you will be responsible for leading the design, development, continuous refinement, and governance of the Credit Cards Portfolio strategy. This includes continuously refining credit card-related business metrics to track portfolio performance translated into key strategic directions and plans for the retail bank—measures multiple business and financial perspectives such as acquisition, attrition, usage, risk, etc.
How you’ll contribute
- Lead the design and continuous refinement of credit card-related business and financial metrics to track.
- From the measures, translate these into multi-year strategic priorities and plans for managing and growing the credit card portfolio of the retail bank.
- Provide actionable business insights and strategy to product teams for alignment toward the strategic direction of the retail bank.
- Formulate and lead strategic initiatives based on a blended understanding of business context (qualitative) mixed with technology and data (quantitative)
- Excellent data storytelling and presentation skills – both verbal and written.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Engineering, Mathematics/ Statistics, Management Engineering, Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics.
- Master’s Degree in Data Science a plus.
- 5 – 10 years of experience related to Technology, IT/ IT Outsourcing, Telecommunications, Digital Marketing, Banking and Financial/ FinTech, Analytics, Management Reporting, Project Management, Strategy, and Governance || Experience in Banking or Financial Services is a plus (especially for Credit Cards), but not required.
- Must have an experience in the business domain
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Security Bank, Corporate Business Center, 151 Paseo De Roxas corner Arnaiz, Makati City, Makati, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including one of Euromoney's most prestigious industry awards in 2021—Best Bank in the Philippines.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them to feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Guaranteed 15 months pay, Annual Performance-based Bonus, Corporate Attire