National Capital Region Jobs Brand Marketing And Events Manager Position at Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as brand marketing and events manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱50,000 - ₱80,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center Inc.|
|Position||Brand Marketing And Events Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 80.000|
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Obtaining permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G/F, GAOC The Residences at Greenbelt - Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center | Most Advanced Dental Implant Clinic in Makati, The Residences at Greenbelt - San Lorenzo Tower, 1229 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Gan Advanced Osseointegration Center (GAOC) is a world-class dental center in the Philippines that offers state-of-the-art technology in oral diagnostic and surgical procedures, Dental Implantology and jaw reconstruction.
From conventional check-ups to the most complicated oral rehabilitation procedures, GAOC is fully equipped to handle the stringent dental requirements of our distinguished patients, whether based in the Philippines or medical tourists
We are committed to providing only the utmost standard of personalized service in all areas of dental medicine. Our dentists are well versed with the latest techniques and technologies available in First World countries. They are supported by a caring and attentive group of assistants, hygienists and dental nurses.
Each member of our staff works to meet all the dental needs of our patients in a professional and gentle manner, ensuring comfort and satisfaction.
Through thorough consultations with each patient, we will happily share our knowledge about the latest advancements in dentistry to help you select the form of treatment that will restore and maintain your oral health and give you the smile you desire.
A growing number of our local and international clients – many of them celebrities and society's top brass – agree that GAOC is arguably the best dental center in this part of the world.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), incentive, perfect attendance bonus, Regular Hours - Mondays to Saturdays