Bpo Training Senior Analyst (eh 1622) Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as BPO Training Senior Analyst (EH 1622). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg, Calabarzon & Mimaropa & Central Luzon and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Accenture, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Bpo Training Senior Analyst (eh 1622)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct well planned New Hire training to agents according to specifications dictated by the Client to ensure agents are accurately prepared to provide superior customer service.
- Motivate the participants to succeed and provide them with all the necessary tools and knowledge in order to be successful in every customer interaction.
- Work with the class during nesting to help them successfully meet operational targets and transition to becoming full-time production agents.
- Continuously work on improving facilitation skills and training methodology based on feedback and results from previous training classes.
- Facilitate Continuous Education training as needed to train existing agents on new products, services, methods, and/or capabilities.
- Regularly take production calls and provide floor support to keep abreast with customer issues and agent’s Areas for Opportunity.
- Submit a daily Training Report to communicate the participants’ attendance and to identify underperformers.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with regards to the client’s services and policies.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in the classroom and on the Operations floor.
- To proactively maintain & enhance positive relationships with Accenture and Client groups regarding customer and business issues at the same time promoting positive interdepartmental relationships.
- At least 3 years of BPO training experience
- Demonstrates above average English Communication Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Facilitation Skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of the Contact center and customer service operations
- Knowledge of basic MS Office Applications
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Bpo Training Senior Analyst (eh 1622) position job vacancies
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023