National Capital Region Jobs Billing Analyst | Hybrid | Dayshift Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Billing Analyst | Hybrid | Dayshift. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Emapta and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Billing Analyst | Hybrid | Dayshift|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re looking for a Billing Analyst who assists in the billing process for the entire client group, including retail and wholesale brands.
Here’s an overview:
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Dayshift
- Setup: Hybrid
About our client
Our partner is a premium, future-focused provider of NBN, phone and mobile services to homes and businesses across Australia. They offer everything from SIM-only mobile plans, to MESH modem networks, to business-grade Ethernet solutions – so whether your needs are big or small, they can help the customers to get connected.
What are the benefits?
- HMO upon day 1
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 leave credits with 5 days convertible to cash
- Realistic career growth opportunities through Emapta Academy
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Any qualifications I need to succeed?
- At least 3-5 years of experience in billing in an Australian client
- A good understanding of Australian Telco billing and pricing processes and systems is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel / MS Office
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in disputing invoices and working with customers to resolve complex service issues
- Strong communication, including writing, speaking, and active listening
- Knows how to reconcile and review invoices being disputed.
- Knows how to calculate price variance for incorrect billing
- Excellent customer service skills, including interpersonal conversation, patience, and empathy
- Good problem-solving, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills
- Organization, time management, and prioritization abilities
- Ability to be discreet and maintain the security of customer information
What are the daily tasks?
- Handling and analyzing daily billing cases from retail and wholesale customers
- Responsible for monthly invoice analysis, validation, and approval of billing cycles
- Review carrier invoices and/or carrier claims data. Identify and report any possible discrepancies in the files.
- Generating periodic reports and formatting the output based on client specifications or requirements
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects within the department.
- Responsible for audit functions in the department
- Responsible for the operational stability and performance of the billing system and processes, ensuring that the customer journey for billing supports the Companies brand
- Ensure that services ordered are billed accurately, and changes and/or modifications and disconnects are consistent with the business platform.
- Maintain strong communication channels with all internal customers and partners whose responsibilities are impacted by the billing systems.
- Detect billing process errors, make appropriate corrections, and resolve complex billing issues.
- Maintain composure and customer focus while resolving challenging complaints.
- Work in collaboration with people from other departments, including Customer Support, Sales, Data, and Voice Delivery.
Our employees are one of the keys to our success; therefore we make sure that our company culture remains diverse and always ready to celebrate unique skill sets.
Empower your career aspirations!
Send your CV or resume today.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati