Makati City Jobs Bdo Network Bank : Marketing Assistant (makati) Position at BDO Unibank, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company BDO Unibank, Inc is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of bdo network bank : marketing assistant (makati) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||BDO Unibank, Inc|
|Position||Bdo Network Bank : Marketing Assistant (makati)|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for providing service to clients relative to account opening, placements, client inquiries and after sales services. Sells the Bank’s products and services.
- Performs start and end of day banking activities.
- Ensures correctness and completion of transaction documents used in processing; timely completion of end of day transactions and activities.
- Ensures compliance to prescribed bank policies and procedures, internal control and regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job, preferably Business course.
- Preferably at least one (1) year experience in branch operations in a commercial or universal bank, but open to fresh graduates
- Proficiency in Computer and business applications
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Effective interpersonal and people management skills
- Good problem solving and numerical skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H248+JH7 BDO Unibank, Legazpi Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit ww.bdo.com.ph.
Product & Services
The financial products and services provided by Banco de Oro include:
Foreign exchange and securities dealership
Trust and investment services
Cash management services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 000-748-174-0000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), --, --