Makati City Jobs Avp | Supply Chain Position at Union Galvasteel Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Union Galvasteel Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as AVP | Supply Chain for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Union Galvasteel Corporation|
|Position||Avp | Supply Chain|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Overall in-charge of the following processes – Demand Forecasting, Inventory Management and Stakeholder management – Executive Office, Commercial Operations, Strategic Marketing, Research & Development.
- Design and implement demand and supply functions/ processes.
- Responsible in forecasting of raw materials supplies to support the production and/or operations.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize supply chain and demand planning processes.
- Providing support and leadership to the team in the planning, execution, and optimization of demand and supply planning processes.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including sales, marketing, finance, operations, supplies, vendors and clients, to develop demand forecasts and inventory plans.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and implement changes to drive efficiency and cost savings.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels to ensure optimal balance between supply and demand.
- Track and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of demand and supply planning processes.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in demand and supply planning
- College graduate with degree in Business or Engineering courses.
- Must have at least 5 years experience on Supply Chain as director, senior manager, head or AVP level.
- Highly exposed in Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales and Operations planning, Cost planning and controlling, and Operations Management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Analytical and strategic decision making skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Organizational skills, ingenuity, and creativity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Vacation Leave/ Sick Leave/ Birthday Leave
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Union Galvasteel Corporation, 12 F, Phinma Plaza Rockwell Center, 39 Plaza Dr, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNION GALVASTEEL CORPORATION (UGC) started as the Union Steel Plant Division of BACNOTAN CEMENT INDUSTRIES, INC. (Bacnotan), a pioneer in the Philippine Cement Industry and commenced commercial operations in 1963 with a galvanizing plant in Poro, San Fernando, La Union for the manufacture of Galvanized Iron (GI) sheets. It subsequently expanded operations with galvanizing plants in Ilang, Davao City in 1968 and in Calamba, Laguna in 1990. The division was spun off in 1993 as a separate business unit and incorporated as BACNOTAN STEEL CORPORATION. The company in 1995 established a modern Continuous Galvanizing Line and a Color Coating Line for the manufacture of prepainted galvanized steel coils in Calamba, Laguna.
In June 200, the company was renamed U N I O N G A L V A S T E E L C O R P O R A T I O N, a name that identifies its core business and brings Union Galvasteel as a leading brand of galvanized and prepainted steel roofing products in the market.
Today, UNION GALVASTEEL CORPORATION is the market leader in the manufacture and distribution of prepainted galvanized roofing and other galvanized roofing and other galvanized steel products such as steel decking, building systems’ components and insulated panels for commercial, industrial, and residential applications. The company has the largest and most diversified distribution network in the industry, with rollforming plants, warehouses and sales offices in strategic locations throughout the country.
The company is owned by PHINMA CORPORATION, a highly diversified holding company with interests in enterprises involved in housing, steel roofing products, energy, education, and business process outsourcing.
PHINMA was founded in 1956 by a group of prominent businessmen and industrialists led by Amb. Ramon V. del Rosario, Sr., Don Filemon C. Rodriguez, and Mr. Ernesto O. Escaler.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: To be discussed, Company Shirtjack, Regular Hours, Mondays- Saturdays