National Capital Region Jobs Asst. Manager-operations Position at INTEGRATED MARKET SERVICES (PHILIPPINES), INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Asst. Manager-Operations. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, INTEGRATED MARKET SERVICES (PHILIPPINES), INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱50,000 - ₱70,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||INTEGRATED MARKET SERVICES (PHILIPPINES), INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
An assistant operations manager is accountable for maintaining the correct operation of the business in the absence of the operations manager. He generally performs hands-on operations work and handle the administrative responsibilities of the business. They also try to improve the operations of the business by giving effective, actionable feedback to the operations manager. Assistant operations managers must be detail-oriented and stay on task, as well as efficient in scheduling and able to manage the operations manager’s calendar of events.
- Operations background on Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical brands;
- With experience in handling Operations team members;
- High proficiency in MS Office Software (Ms Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word);
- With experience in handling SAP or Warehouse Mgt System software,
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in any related field.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Integrated Market Services Asia Inc., 568 Jenny's Ave, Pasig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We bring world class products to Asia.
Integrated Market Services Philippines Inc and DCH Auriga is an an Asia-based integrated market management provider specialising in healthcare.
Offering comprehensive commercial and logistics solutions,
Integrated Market Services Philippines Inc and DCH Auriga partners with the world’s leading healthcare companies to distribute pharmaceuticals, medical devices, surgical equipment, diagnostics and OTC products for more than 500 brands into hospitals, pharmacies and specialty stores across Asia.
Integrated Market Services Philippines Inc and DCH Auriga is a subsidiary of Dah Chong Hong Holdings Limited with operations in Hong Kong, Macau, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and the Philippines. For more details,
please visit ww.dchauriga.com/ww.imsasia.co
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), 3 months probationary period, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan
- Specific Location: Pasig