National Capital Region Jobs Associate – Global Private Banking (quezon City) Position at HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Associate - Global Private Banking (Quezon City) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Philippines) Inc.|
|Position||Associate - Global Private Banking (quezon City)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Global Private Banking Associate.
- Reception of subscription orders related to Private Equity Fund
- Complete subscription documents in relation to Private Equity Fund products.
- Ensure effective monitoring of Private equity fund ( distribution and capital call )
- Coordinate all informations about Private Equity Fund and keep informed the various affected departments,
- Ensure proper monitoring of pending cases with the administrator, the fund manager while ensuring the optimal use of various computer tools in accordance with process and the hierarchy’s guidelines in place.
- Respond accurately and efficiently to all requests from external counterparties or internal services of the bank.
- Ensure flexibility and train new employees in the team on all tasks related to the activity, taking into account the instructions of the hierarchy.
- Should have a good understanding of Funds’ products, Private Equity and its related concepts
- Knowledge of the banking industry.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Analytical skills and well organized.
- Good communication skills, team player and client oriented.
- Exhibits commitment and resilience, especially when facing stressful situation
- Fast-learner : ability to quickly adapt to multiple tasks and evolving working situations
- Able to create relationships and channels of communication with key interfaces and stakeholders
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and, opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.”Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
**Issued By HSBC Electronic Data Processing Philippines**
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hsbc Electronic Data Processing Philippines Inc, 5150 N Bridgeway, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- World Class Training
- International Bank
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HSBC was born from one simple idea – a local bank serving international needs. In March 1865, HSBC opened its doors for business in Hong Kong, helping to finance trade between Europe and Asia.
We have been supporting our customers for more than 150 years. Today, we serve more than 40 million personal, wealth and corporate customers worldwide in 64 countries and territories.
The experiences of the past century and a half have formed the character of HSBC. A glance at our history explains why we believe in capital strength, in strict cost control and in building long-term relationships with customers.
The bank has weathered change in all forms – revolutions, economic crises, new technologies – and adapted to survive. The resulting corporate character enables HSBC to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Health insurance coverage for qualified dependents
- Specific Location: Quezon City