National Capital Region Jobs Art Director-regional Marketing Position at Lazada Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Lazada Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of art director-regional marketing and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Art Director-regional Marketing|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking a talented and experienced Art Director to join our Regional team. As an Art Director, you will play a pivotal role in crafting the look of our advertising campaigns. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing innovative and compelling visual concepts that meet the strategic goals of Lazada’s advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio of successful work showcasing their ability to deliver exceptional creative concepts that captivate audiences and drive results.
- Exceptional Art Direction and Design skills.
- Reporting to the Regional Creative Lead, collaborate with the Regional Creative team of Copywriters, Art Directors and other team members to develop creative concepts for Print, TV and Digital Assets that align with our marketing objectives and target audiences.
- Create visual concepts, storyboards, and mock-ups to effectively communicate and present to the team.
- Oversee the execution of visual elements, including art direction, photography, video and post-production, to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Provide artistic direction and guidance to photographers, videographers, and other creative professionals.
- Effective and compelling presentation skills, with an ability to bring to life concepts and strategies.
- Collaborate with the regional branding and creative teams to understand campaign objectives, target audience, and brand guidelines to ensure the art aligns with the overall campaign strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless coordination and execution of advertising campaigns.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in advertising, design, and visual storytelling, and incorporate them into creative concepts.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion, working with both in-house resources and third-party vendors to ensure that deliverables are managed on time.
- Collaborate with co-workers from various levels and departments to ensure creative concepts are on brand and strategic.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as an Art Director.
- Fluent English speaker is a prerequisite.
- Proven experience as an Art Director in an advertising agency or related industry, with a strong portfolio.
- Adept at conceptualization and art direction.
- Excellent eye for design and attention to detail.
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc).Knowledge of current trends, technologies and products influencing the creative landscape.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Ability to effectively and appropriately interact with co-workers and suppliers at a variety of levels, across disciplines.
- Naturally well organised and unfazed when working towards deadlines.
- Awards and industry recognition would be a bonus.
- Experience in Fashion and B
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Lazada Philippines, Marajo Tower, 312 4th Ave, Taguig, 1434 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities.
Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days