National Capital Region Jobs Apac Supply Chain Head Position at Bayer Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of APAC Supply Chain Head. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Bayer Philippines Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bayer Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Apac Supply Chain Head|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Develops strategic future supply chain concepts with region APAC including China and implements them
- Plans, implements, and continuously optimizes sourcing and supply concepts in alignment with business strategies for the regions APAC
- Integrates the cross-functional product supply team with the business plans in order to meet sales forecast and customer commitments in a timely and economical supply with quality products for the APAC region
- The Product Supply, Supply Chain Management representative in the commercial APAC team
- Continuously improves products and manufacturing processes in compliance with legal regulations and Bayer standards.
- Responsible for implementation of new product introductions, changes to existing products, inventory levels and customer service issues for all products sourced from APAC sites
- Coordinates the country supply chain activities for CH with the country platform functions in APAC
- Responsible Product Supply Management representative for the APAC cross-border e-commerce activities
- Responsible for country Supply Chain Management team and supply execution activities in China (exempted from lead division concept)
- Ensuring strong integration of Global Business Services (GBS) hubs and related Supply Chain activities with CH organizations on country and regional level
- Is responsible to prepare supply setup for strategic, aggressive growth of the APAC region as a total as well as for the growth each of the five country clusters
- As a true interface between Product Supply and APAC commercial, this position manages conflicting interests and goals, and develops compromises ensuring overall optimal outcome for the company.
YOUR TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead functional groups of supply managers ensuring uninterrupted supply of products from supply sources in APAC and to countries in APAC
- Owns customer supply chain activities for APAC, ensuring S&OP in countries and clusters and timely execution of S&OP decisions
- Ensure effective communication processes from Supply Chain Team to the remainder of Product Supply teams and Finance, Procurement, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing and Medical.
- Manage the regional supply chain team organization and ensure that for all brands and suppliers new product launches, line extensions, product changes, packaging changes, special packs, etc. take place without issue. Ensure that project timelines are maintained throughout the course of the project.
- Responsible to run the S&OP process for the APAC region on country, cluster and regional level
- Participates, presents, and coordinates Product Supply in the APAC commercial region in partnership with Ops lead
- Drives supply chain improvements in the APAC region
- Leads the APAC cross-border e-commerce activities for Product Supply, including cross-regional allocation and prioritization.
- Assures the training and development of the APAC supply chain community
- Manages and coordinates the supply chain functions of the consumer health production sites in APAC
- Assures master data and planning parameter accuracy for the supply chain relevant data and parameter set
- Drives regional Supply Chain initiatives in close alignment with Pharma, Radiology and O2C.
- Ensures strategic fit of Global Business Services (GBS) setup to support continuous growth of the region and seamless integration of the GBS organization into Commercial and Supply Chain Management setup.
WHO YOU ARE:
- BS/BA in Business, Logistics, Engineering or an equivalent qualification.
- At least 6 years of experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or similar industry.
- Proven capability to lead cross-functional projects.
- Understanding of legal, regulatory and GMP environment in marketing and manufacturing.
- Sufficient theoretical and practical background in production planning, logistics and forecasting.
- Organization skills to plan, support or lead complex projects.
- Effective oral and written skills to communicate technical and non-technical issues to various levels of management.
- Prudent risk-taker with experience and background that supports an intuitive understanding of the trade-offs between business decisions.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast moving and international environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high degree of customer focus
- Proactive approach, action oriented with the ability to solve problems and set priorities
- Ability to lead or participate on project teams.
- Sufficient practical experience in QA and manufacturing technologies, their possibilities, and limitations.
- Skills to effectively resolve conflicts in a team environment and with non-Bayer entities.
- Ability to use Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and other software packages.
- Negotiating skills.
- Fluent in English, German preferred, French and Spanish are an asset
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bayer, headquartered in Leverkusen, Germany is a research-based, growth-oriented global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. In the Philippines, Bayer fulfills its mission of helping achieve lasting improvement in the quality of life of the Filipinos through its three core businesses: HealthCare, CropScience, and MaterialScience.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: bayernc
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)