National Capital Region Jobs Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist (remote, Full-time) (luminize) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist (Remote, Full-Time) (Luminize) with full time working hours for our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jobstreet Philippines, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist (Remote, Full-Time) (Luminize).
|Position||Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist (remote, Full-time) (luminize)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Luminize Marketing is a full-service, performance-based Amazon agency leading the way in eCommerce brand growth. We are a group of dedicated and experienced eCommerce professionals who offer custom-tailored services to our clients. Our comprehensive solutions include everything from brand strategy to advertising and 3PL management. Our services include but are not limited to, paid advertising, SEO, SEM, forecasting, growth opportunities, and MAP control. Our team has over 20 years of experience servicing national brands.
- We are currently seeking a creative and detail-oriented Amazon Listing Graphics Specialist to create compelling visual content for our Amazon listings. This is a full-time, remote role that offers the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Design high-quality main images for product listings that highlight product features and appeal to our target demographic.
- Develop images with callouts that effectively communicate product benefits and features.
- Create A+ content that enhances the product narrative and improves conversion rates.
- Craft an engaging brand story through a combination of text and visuals.
- Regularly collaborate with our marketing and product teams to ensure consistency and accuracy in all listings.
- Previous experience with graphic design for eCommerce, preferably Amazon listings.
- Proficiency in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of Amazon’s guidelines and best practices for listings and A+ content.
- Strong ability to visualize and represent product features and benefits through engaging imagery.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with a remote team.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Employment Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days