National Capital Region Jobs Alabang | Automotive Account (csr I) – (df4863) Position at Majorel (Formerly Arvato Bertelsmann)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Majorel (Formerly Arvato Bertelsmann) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as alabang | automotive account (csr i) - (df4863) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is High School Diploma which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Majorel (Formerly Arvato Bertelsmann)|
|Position||Alabang | Automotive Account (csr I) - (df4863)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 63,00+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Perform accurate and efficient front-line contact center functions for automotive customers. Our client is a leading global automaker and mobility provider that offers clean, connected, affordable and safe mobility solutions. The Support Advisor .
- Ensure service delivered to customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to appropriately provide resolution to the customer
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedure
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Offer additional products and/or services
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School or secondary school diploma (or equivalent) required; College, University or post-secondary diploma (or equivalent) preferred
- At least 1 year of customer service experience; contact center experience preferred
- Positive attitude and a passion for customer care
- Patient and friendly with all types of customers
- Consistent level of professionalism and a conscientious nature
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prioritization skill to balance conflicting workload to satisfy customers under time pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (good spelling, grammar; avoid slang and jargon)
- English Language proficiency
- Good telephone customer service etiquette
- Actively listens and asks probing questions to understand the customer’s needs and determine the best course of action
- Excellent verbal communication skills, responding with appropriate feedback (avoid slang and jargon) -Ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding; diplomatic, polite and apologizes where necessary
- Computer literacy – competent in Microsoft Office/Google Suite, Internet Explorer, Edge and Google Chrome (required);
- Experience with cloud-based CRM and telephony tools (preferred)
- Typing speed: minimum of 35 words per minute
- Logical approach to problem resolution: gathers facts, takes corrective actions, escalates problems at the appropriate stage
- Flexible schedule availability
- Team player, working with the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy
- Personifies ‘willingness to help
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Arvato Digital Services, 5/F, e-Commerce Plaza, Garden Road, , 1110, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies Bertelsmann and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Majorel came into being in January 2019 when Bertelsmann and Saham joined hands to create a leading customer service organisation with revenues of €1.2 billion. Majorel brings together Arvato CRM Solutions, Phone Group, ECCO Outsourcing and Pioneers Outsourcing. We all share the same values and we capitalise on our joint expertise, experience, and resources to give our clients the most efficient, effective and enjoyable outsourcing experience.
Majorel – Driven to make a difference
We’re differentiated by a particular kind of drive. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient, agile, energetic and focused. We are driven to go further to deliver the continuous improvement that our clients need, the simplicity that customers expect and the humanity that defines the right brand experience.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life insurance, HMO, Shifting
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa