National Capital Region Jobs Administration Support Officer | Onsite I Day Shift | Ortigas – Hmo Day 1 Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administration Support Officer | Onsite I Day shift | Ortigas - HMO Day 1. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Administration Support Officer | Onsite I Day Shift | Ortigas - Hmo Day 1|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
EMAPTA is looking for an Administrative Support Officer!
As an Administrative Support Officer, you will provide support to managers and other employees by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the organization and clients are positive and productive.
To be successful, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. You should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
- Provide administrative service, Support & compliance functions in relation to client insurances and associated activities. This includes, however, is not limited to:
- Processing of New Insurance Business
- Policy Renewals and Endorsements
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, creating presentations, and setting up meetings.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts
- Screening calls and routing callers to the appropriate party
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Support Officer, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Preferably with General Insurance or Business Insurance experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Previous experience using insurance systems, in particular the use of Sunrise/Ebix and iAdviser systems is a plus.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati