Quezon City Jobs Accounts Payable & Credits Services Manager Position at UNCLE JOHN’S
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of ACCOUNTS PAYABLE & CREDITS SERVICES MANAGER. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at UNCLE JOHN'S and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Accounts Payable & Credits Services Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The role is primarily responsible for timely payment and bills/invoice management processes of assigned accounts. The role acts as a key enabler of the business unit in simplifying and improving processes, including compliance to existing policies and guidelines. This is a high-visibility role that interfaces both with internal and external stakeholders.
Centralized Bills/Invoice Management and Payments Processing
• Ensure that rent and utility bills/invoices are processed on time and with high quality, and according to company policies and approved legal and tax requirements.
• Ensure tight and proper monitoring of billing documents from receipt and posting for payment and payments release; collaborate with Support Services to retrieve data needed to come up with an end-to-end life cycle report for rent and utility payments.
• Proactively manage open items in the Accounts Payable ledger
• Collaborate with store operations and support services to resolve payment issues and update them of next steps including issuance/reinforcement of procedural guidelines to prevent recurrence.
• Work closely with Financial Reporting team for month-end/yearend close activities which include cut-off and accrual activities § Review and approve enrollment of trade accounts for payments via bank crediting
• Address inquiries for payment discrepancies and reconcile with lessors/service providers as the need arises.
• Preferably Certified Public Accountant with at least 5 years of relevant experience
• External audit experience, a plus but not required
• Has worked preferably in a retail setting, in a shared services setup or in fast-paced high-transaction-volume companies; has led and coached a team
• High process orientation with proven experience for standardization and automation
• Knowledgeable in process transformation and change management
• Customer service orientation and communicates with impact, networks and collaborates with senior management and across different levels of the organization
• Navigates through complexities, proposes resolutions and follows through implementation
• KPI reporting and performance management; meticulous with service level agreements with stakeholders § Proficiency in SAP, MSExcel and PowerPoint (for presentations)
|Address||Uncle John's, 186 Tomas Morato Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UNCLE JOHN’S MISSION
Provide joy and satisfaction to our customers with our great-tasting and affordable food choices, basic necessities, and services.
UNCLE JOHN’S VISION
To be the preferred ever-evolving convenience store that offers the best products and services in a clean and comfortable space in a clean and comfortable space and overall a delightful experience for our customers.
To constantly foster a culture of collaboration with our stakeholders and business partners focused on continuous growth and improvement.
Want to explore a career in retail? Join our growing team!
We provide a dynamic working environment rooted in Integrity, Stewardship, and an Entrepreneurial Mindset of Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. We embrace the latest in retail with a competitive edge as one of the largest locally-owned convenience stores in the Philippines.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Rice subsidy and Annual Performance Increase, Head Office Positions - 5-day Work Week; Store Operations - 6-day Work
- Specific Location: Libis - Bagumbayan