National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Associate – Uk Accounting Firm (qore Resource Solutions) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as accounting associate - uk accounting firm (qore resource solutions) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Accounting Associate - Uk Accounting Firm (qore Resource Solutions)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you looking for a challenging role for an UK Accounting Firm, performing entire spectrum of the accounting/bookkeeping cycle?
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Associate at our BGC office with experience in performing a variety of accounting/bookkeeping tasks for a UK Accounting Firm. THis is a hybrid role that will be a work from home set up fo a majority of the time. The duties include maintaining updated financial records, reconciling bank statements, generating monthly financials statements and performing various administrative tasks requested by our UK client. We are a 100% cloud-based service provider, knowledge and proficiency in using the computer and various business software is needed in order to be successful at this job, An Associate should be familiar with all accounting procedures, have a flair for numbers.
- Provide accounting, bookkeeping and business administrative support
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of accounting records and financial statements including:
- General Ledger Journal Entries
- Cash Receipts and Disbursements
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Debit and Credit Memos
- Adjusting Entries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly Trial Balances
- Monthly Depreciation Schedules
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Fluent in English – written and spoken
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in accounting/bookkeeping
- Proficiency in using in MS Office applications (Word – Excel – PowerPoint – SharePoint) to perform accounting/bookkeeping duties
- Experience and Certified on Xero is highly preferred
- Experience and Certified on QuickBooks highly preferred
- Experience using other accounting software is a plus
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Meet deadlines and expectations set by Management
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Ability to be solutions oriented when completing tasks
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic Salary: 20,00 php to 23,00 php
- Internet Allowance
- Night Shift and Holiday Premium
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- HMO after successfully completing probation period
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days