National Capital Region Jobs Accounting Assistant Position at Eton Properties Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounting Assistant. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Eton Properties Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Eton Properties Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Inventory and records of monthly unreleased checks;
- Checks requests for reprocessing of staled checks;
- Monitors ADA payments;
- Prepares MS Excel templates on the assigned bank accounts for Condo Corp. Collections to be uploaded in SAP;
- Consolidates all templates prepared by the team for a single collection summary to be submitted to the immediate superior as the final template to be uploaded in SAP.
- Ensures that all employee advances, reimbursement and liquidations are within the scope of the company policy.
- Ensures that all the supporting documents attached in request for cash advance, liquidation and expense report are appropriate
- System verification of title related request per client, re-computation of amounts and make sure that the figures are in accordance with the appropriate company policy.
- Follow up maturing advances and make necessary actions to speed up the process of urgent requests.
- Ensures necessary accounting entries for expenses being incurred through CA liquidations. It also includes manual reclassification of title related payments that should be charged per client.
- Manual recording of request for CA, CA liquidation, expense report, resigned employee clearance for monitoring purposes.
- Monthly Reconciliation of outstanding balance of employee advances.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- Assisting and reconciliation with other groups and departments as needed
- Prepares monthly billing statements to tenants
- Checks and uploads utility readings of tenants
- Reviews and processes monthly variable sales of tenants under minimum guaranteed rent
- Prepares ore-term and end-term computation of tenants
- Prepares monthly consolidation report of parking collections as well as checking of parking receipts, filing of daily collection reports with transaction slips and collection remittance forms
- Prepares month-end parking collection summary for BIR
- Reviews and performs accreditation of point-of-sale (POS) system of tenants
- ensures monthly textfiles and daily sales report from tenants under minimum guaranteed rent
- Prepares monthly billing to condo corporation
- Performs other tasks related to collections by his/her superiors
- Must be a graduate of any related 4-year accounting course
- With at least one-year experience in any related receivable and collection processing
- Proficiency in using SAP system is an advantage
- With an experience of at least one year in any related receivable and collection processing is an advantage
- Experience in SAP System is also an advantage
- Must be computer literate on Microsoft Office Tools especially in Excel and Word
- Must possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work long hours, if needed and can do the task with less supervision
- Amenable working in Makati City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Eton Properties Philippines, Inc., 8F Philippine National Bank (formerly Allied Bank Center, 6754 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eton Properties is the real estate brand of the Lucio Tan Group, one of the biggest business conglomerates in the Philippines. Our foreign counterpart, Eton Properties Ltd, is an established real estate brand in Hong Kong and mainland China. With an extensive land bank in strategic locations all over the country, Eton specializes in high-end and mid-income high-rise and horizontal residential developments, office projects, commercial centers and mixed-use township developments.
To date, Eton Properties has 26 projects under its wing and has completed 7 high-rise condominiums, 1 mid-rise development, 3 residential subdivisions, 2 commercial centers, 1 events venue, and 3 BPO hubs. Among the completed office buildings are Centris Cyberpods 1-3 in Eton Centris and Eton Corinthian Cyberpod in Ortigas.
To realize our vision of becoming the most trusted developer in the country, Eton must construct no less than the best communities and enrich the quality of life of those who choose us. And we accomplish these with an organization whose strength is matched by our customer focus for the delivery of high-quality projects in the most convenient locations. This allows us to sustain our growth through a mixed-use portfolio of residential, commercial, and leisure communities, adroitly balancing development and recurring income projects.
By cultivating a culture anchored on integrity and accountability, we deliver on what we promise—on time, and in the quality we demand of ourselves, taking full charge and full responsibility. By fueling our passion for excellence with commitment to efficiency and continuous improvement, we never cease developing the trails we blaze. By sustaining a climate of collaboration, we keep an open mind, allowing a spirit of synergy and cooperation to pervade every pursuit.
From cozy domestic spaces and ergonomic workplaces, whatever you find comfort in—we can build it. From fast-paced urban sprawls to laidback corners of quiet, whatever location is prime for your convenience—we can put you there. From transparent payment schemes to dedicated personnel, whatever it takes to earn your trust—we can get it done.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Meal Subsidy