Accountant – Cpa, With Audit Or Accounting Exp. – For Alabang Office Vacancies at CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of ACCOUNTANT - CPA, with Audit or Accounting exp. - for Alabang Office in our company, CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||CITCO INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE ROHQ|
|Position||Accountant - Cpa, With Audit Or Accounting Exp. - For Alabang Office|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The CITCO Group of Companies is a worldwide group of independent financial service providers serving the world’s elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, institutional banks, global companies and high net worth individuals.
CITCO companies service these sectors around the world by offering hedge fund administration, custody and fund trading, financial products and corporate and trust planning solutions.
Citco Fund Services is a division of the Citco Group of Companies and is the largest independent administrator of hedge funds in the world. CITCO offer a complete range of accounting, middle office administration, shareholder and corporate services to hedge funds and collective investment schemes.
Citco International Support Services Limited – Philippine ROHQ has been operating successfully since January 2013. The Funds division is tasked with supporting Citco Fund Services in maintaining market leadership in hedge fund administration through supporting CFS’s Investor Relations Teams and Fund Accounting Teams globally.
A challenging job in an international company. There is the opportunity to expand your business knowledge with excellent prospects for a further international career in one of our worldwide offices. We also offer a competitive benefits package, a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation and a generous compensation package.
The person will completely have a freedom to speak out and contribute and get acknowledged new ideas for. It could be with the work process, improvement, team collaboration, etc. Opportunity to work with global systems, customers from throughout the Philippines and colleagues from different sites/regions/countries.
Employees in general have the opportunity to shape their own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
Facilitate the preparation and coordination of financial statement reporting in compliance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Under limited supervision, prepare and review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS, as required.
- Prepare and review financial highlight disclosures, including calculations of total returns, preparation of per share tables, expense ratio analysis, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of footnote disclosures via review of legal documents governing the fund.
- Present to or exchange information internally, with clients and outside auditors. Coordinate year-end financial statement process.
- Identify errors or problems and independently investigate; recommend solutions to team members or supervisors.
- Work under limited supervision. Follow established procedures. Plan own work. Suggest methods and procedures for new work assignments, reviewing with supervisor for input or approval.
- Assist in development of training programs for accountants in all aspects of financial reporting and the alternative fund industry
- With 1-3 years of asset management accounting experience in an Audit Firm, Hedge Fund, Mutual Fund or other financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge.
- Previous Financial Statement Preparation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work Location: Alabang and Makati City
- Business, Technical & Commercial Acumen Awareness
- Quality & Risk Control
- Problem Solving
- Client Service
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Citco International Support Services Limited - Philippine ROHQ, Ayala Tower One, Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- • Outstanding career development opportunities
- • Personal mentoring from the top management
- • A position which can influence the future direction of the firm
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Citco Group of Companies is a worldwide group of independent financial service providers serving the world's elite hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, institutional banks, Global 100 companies and high net worth individuals. Citco companies service these sectors around the world by offering hedge fund administration, custody and fund trading, financial products and corporate and trust planning solutions.
Citco is an independent group of companies which have focused on these specialized niche services for over 70 years. It is this focus that has helped us reach the position as global industry leader in our markets. With more than 11,00 employees in over 44 countries, and with our clients as partners, we will demonstrate this dynamic focus which has allowed us to excel in what we do best.
We continue to dedicate substantial resources and energy to further enhance our proprietary working platforms so that we can meet and exceed expectations in these industry segments.
Citco provides employees with an exciting, challenging and rewarding career in a dynamic and rapidly expanding group of global financial companies. With a culture grounded in teamwork, integrity and customer service, Citco provides a collaborative work environment - Citco offers competitive compensation and benefits packages which include the opportunity to expand business knowledge by working with prestigious clients and complex financial instruments across the globe. Both entry-level and career-advancing positions are available globally within professions such as accounting, banking, legal and information technology (IT).
Citco International Support Services Limited – Philippine ROHQ has been operating successfully since January 2013.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)