3d Visualizer Vacancies at SYSTRA Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SYSTRA Philippines Incorporated is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Quezon & Quezon City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of 3D Visualizer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SYSTRA Philippines Incorporated|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Conceptualize design as instructed by the architect.
- Prepare plans and working drawings related to rail/urban transport infrastructure (i.e., tracks, guideway, rolling stock, stations).
- Responsible for preparing 2D CAD files and photo-realistic 3D rendering and animations form for presentation of proposed railway stations/ terminals/ road infrastructure projects.
- Responsible for making a video presentation for the clients in animation format.
As a 3D Visualiser:
- Undertake 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings,
- Provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from CAD or another 3D modeling.
- Organizes and updates drawing files of all projects.
- Assists consultant and/ or senior officer in the presentation of drawings.
- Explore new technologies (both hardware and software ) to expand, improve the quality of visualization and increase efficiency.
- Conduct ocular inspection of the various projects in collaboration with the superior and multidisciplinary team; and
- Specialize in the operation of the following:
- 3D software list: Blender 3d or 3dmax, Lumion Pro 8.5 or latest, Sketchup Pro 2018 or latest, Basic Auto Cad
- Video / image editing software list: Adobe Premiere 2018; Adobe After Effects 2018; Adobe Photoshop
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Systra Philippines, Inc., 1601 West Tower, PSE Center, Exchange Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SYSTRA is an international engineering and consulting group specializing in rail (passenger and freight) and public transport. SYSTRA is known worldwide for its work in transport modes that offer a sustainable alternative to cars and trucks. With more than 2,500 employees worldwide, SYSTRA has undertaken projects in 130 different countries. Systra is a 50:50 joint venture between SNCF Infra and RATP.
“We believe that a company cannot grow sustainably without being accountable for its impact on society and the planet; without placing respect for others and ethics at the heart of its business.”
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: AS095-005221
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group Life; Company Performance Bonus; 30 day leave credits