Makati City Jobs Workforce Planner (hybrid) | Makati Position at Alorica Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Alorica Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as workforce planner (hybrid) | makati with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Workforce Planner (hybrid) | Makati|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Execute and administer all aspects of trending, forecasting, planning, and reporting of volume and staffing for assigned client(s). Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience, while improving efficiencies. Work independently under minimal supervision.
• Create accurate and consistent staff forecast, shrinkage, overtime, and VTO planning and scheduling for assigned client(s)
• Maintain and analyse historical trend data within Forecasting and Scheduling tool/software for all specified departments and centers. This includes maintaining accurate seasonal factors and holiday factors on a department-specific basis
• Responsible for managing workforce processes to ensure client’s service objectives are met
• Make independent judgment to resolve client needs within defined workforce policies and procedures
• Act as liaison with internal operations team and client(s) to effectively address client needs and expectations
• Collaborate with other departments to increase call routing effectiveness and accuracy to gain call volume and AHT impacts for client
• Work with training and operations to coordinate multi-skill training for existing agents and plan training for new hires to service client’s dynamic needs
• Assist with configuration and deployment of eWFM or other workforce management technologies based on client needs
• Recommend workforce policy and process enhancements to provide increased productivity, higher customer/employee satisfaction and reduced costs
• Execute short-term and long-term forecasting workload and other client related projects
• Support and provide data for budgeting and business planning needs
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• 2 years related Workforce/Process Improvement experience required
• 3 years customer care and/or call center with project management and/or process development experience preferred
• Prior Workforce Management experience in a high volume call center setting strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
• Expertise with Workforce Management methodologies, practices, analytics and tools
• Understanding and ability to create/manage forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling and real-time management processes and tools
• Ability to use eWorkforce Management software to create models, customize reports, and depict important information extracted from data in clear, concise and creative ways
• Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret regression modeling, sample size methodologies, correlations analysis, etc
• Ability to work independently and with other teams to achieve performance goals and objectives
• Advance personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||L30, Alorica, Inc., Alphaland Southgate Tower, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABOUT ALORICA PHILIPPINES
Alorica is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing solutions that span the entire customer lifecycle.
Here’s the deal – we think serving clients is awesome. And that’s why, when it comes down to it, we really only do one thing – we make lives better…one interaction at a time.
THE PHILIPPINES – OUTSTANDING OUTSOURCING
The Philippines has consistently proven to be an exceptional location for the outsourcing industry. High proficiency in English, an educated workforce, robust and reliable technology infrastructure and lower operational costs all contribute to the nation’s reputation as a market leader.
THE ALORICA PHILIPPINES FOOTPRINT
30,500 employees. 17 sites. 12 cities. Three regions.
INDUSTRIES WE LOVE. INDUSTRIES WE SERVE.
Automotive | Technology | Healthcare & Insurance | Retail & E-Commerce | Financial Services | Media & Entertainment | Travel & Transportation
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Meal Allowance, Rice Allowance, Business Casual, Varies