National Capital Region Jobs Workday Financials Consultant Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Workday Financials Consultant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
The Workday Financials Consultant will be responsible for end to end solutioning, architecture and migration for the client from their legacy Finance Systems to Workday. This role may also be responsible for maintenance of client’s Workday system including service requests, break fixes and enhancements.
- Configure and implement Workday solutions for Financials Core and other functional areas
- Conduct impact analysis on new requirements and change requests
- Create data and test plans
- Execute test scenarios
- Troubleshoot and provide fix/resolution for issues raised
- Provide support for client/user testing
- Provide support for Hypercare and/or post-production deployment
- Provide status reports to the Project Manager and Lead
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course, preferably Accounting/Finance and/or IT related courses
- Must have experience in the following:
- Workday Financials Experience
- Knowledge in Accounting/Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Workday as Financials Functional Consultant and/or Administrator and familiar with different Financial Areas
- Experience in Development and Testing
- Experience in any of the is advantage:
- Certification in Financials Core and other specialized modules (e.g. Financial Accounting, Customer Accounts, Supplier Accounts, Transaction Tax, Revenue Management, Expenses, Procurement, Cash Management, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in Workday Financials Integration
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms and Conditions Apply
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SS Employment History
- Government Documents:
- SS ID and/or SS Verification Form
- SS Statement of Account (SOA)
- SS Certificate of Contribution
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
- NSO Birth Certificate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule