National Capital Region Jobs Virtual Assistant – 10784192839 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Virtual Assistant - 10784192839. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Support Shepherd and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Virtual Assistant - 10784192839|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO (PHILIPPINES-BASED) CANDIDATES
Position : Virtual Assistant
Working Schedule : Monday-Friday 40hrs/week with a flexible schedule but must have overlapping in US Eastern Time
Salary Range : $800-1,500/month
About the Role:
We are calling in a Virtual Assistant who will directly impact our ability to achieve the company’s mission. The position is of high impact; every single day you directly affect the CEO’s ability to perform and achieve the company’s mission by effectively accomplishing the tasks and responsibilities assigned to you.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized, have great time management skills, and be able to act without guidance. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the team.
- Handle communication with customers via phone and email
- Managing customer inquiries/concerns and organizing files
- Ensure travel authorizations, accommodations, and arrangements needed
- Calendar and task list management
- Process and procedure writing
- Maintain Salesforce and keep it organized with possible leads, current clients
- Send out a monthly newsletter to contacts and Clients via Salesforce
- Send out birthday cards and anniversary cards to Clients
- Post on social media with our canva templates (FB, lnstagram, LinkedIn)
- Generate leads and cold call, cold email to various high end, luxury assisted living facilities
- Ad hoc tasks to be assigned
- At least 4+ years of cumulative experience as a Virtual Assistant, Executive Assistant, or any related role
- Good to Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of the following tools:
- Salesforce or any similar platform is accepted for a strong candidate (i.e. more than 4 years of VA experience)
- Google Workspace
- Microsoft Tools
- Any virtual tools for task management
- Strong personal character, outgoing personality, and commitment
- Keep all business information confidential both on and off duty
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and has the ability to learn and complete tasks with little supervision
- A self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and organize multiple priorities
Preferred/Nice to Have:
- Solid social media management and tools experience is ideal
- Any experience with cold calling or lead generation is an advantage
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.