National Capital Region Jobs Utility And Cleaning Personnel | Day 1 Hmo | Ortigas Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Utility and Cleaning Personnel | Day 1 HMO | Ortigas. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Others & General Work with at least High School Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Utility And Cleaning Personnel | Day 1 Hmo | Ortigas|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
You have the power to transform your future today.
Here’s the challenge:
As a Utility and Cleaning Personnel, you are on a mission to adhere to the Facility Upkeep, Sanitation, and Maintenance Program set by Emapta.
Are you up for it?
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Schedule: Shifting
- Location/Set-up: Onsite
What’s in it for you
- HMO upon day 1
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
What you’re good at
- At least a high school graduate
- Knowledgeable in basic cleaning and sanitation practices
- Willingness to be trained
- Ability to understand instructions
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong intra and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Oriented towards providing high customer service satisfaction;
- Hardworking, pro-active, assertive, team player, and can work under pressure
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule from time to time
- Diligent and needs not to be reminded of his / her tasks daily
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the facility;
- Responsible for constant site cleaning, sanitation, and preparation of sanitation accomplishment report;
- Makes sure that the schedule stated in the Facility Up-keep and Sanitation schedule is met and completed;
- Responsible for daily inventory of supplies;
- Assist FA / immediate supervisor on all site-related concerns;
- Adheres to the schedule of the facility, which might change from time to time depending on the operations;
- Adheres to the internal processes and policies set by the Utility Management Program and the Facilities and Administration Department;
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time
You hold the choice to create a better future.
With a wide roster of international clients catering to various industries, you’re always at the front seat of premium global opportunities without hopping on a plane to work abroad.
Guided by our goal to successfully link every talent to our pool of fast-growing clients, you are empowered to build a better, more steadfast global career that leads to long-term growth and employee satisfaction.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati