National Capital Region Jobs Urgent: Technical Recruiter (project-based) Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as urgent: technical recruiter (project-based) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Position||Urgent: Technical Recruiter (project-based)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Sourcing (both active and passive) for IT ( Developers, Infra, Network, Services Desks) open roles;
- Administer online exams and assists candidates in completing online applications;
- Effectively manages applicant applications to ensure that utilization of resources;
- Conducts HR Interviews for rank-and-file roles;
- Coordinates local operations and stakeholder interviews;
- Monitors pre-employment completion of new hires and sends reminder emails and SMS
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- At least 1 year of experience in sourcing for IT roles./ Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have strong skills in sourcing, cold calling leads generation
- Knowledge of Boolean search is an advantage
- Experience in end-to-end recruitment is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to coordinate with local and global operations leaders
- Proficient in using recruitment tools and MS Office
- Can start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services, University of the Philippines Diliman, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role
- Specific Location: Quezon City