Marikina City Jobs Trade Sales Representative Position at ManpowerGroup Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Marikina City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, ManpowerGroup Philippines is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Trade Sales Representative and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱20,000 - ₱25,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Trade Sales Representative|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
ManpowerGroup Philippines is currently looking for a Trade Sales Representative for one of our clients with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any course.
- OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES
- Experience in General trade sales in FMCG industry is a plus but not required.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments and strong team player
- Willing to travel frequently within the assigned territory.
- Driver’s license
- Achieve target sales in the assigned territory.
- Consistent interaction with customers by face-to-face visit and / or multichannel usage of the most suitable alternative platform.
- Comprehensive knowledge in provided product that will support product detailing.
- Use internal and external data points to analyze and review own performance and of the customers in the assigned territory.
- Execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive, which leads the customer to purchase the products.
- Adherence, implementation, and execution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines set by the organization from time to time.
Territory Location: Quezon City, Malabon, Caloocan, Navotas
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Jimmad Manpower Services, 37 Gen. Ordoñez Ave, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ManpowerGroupis theworld leader in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. Manpower has 3,500 offices in 80 countries and territories for over 65 years generating a dynamic mix of an unmatched global footprint with valuable insight and local expertise to meet the needs of its 400,00 clients per year, across all industry sectors, small and medium-sized enterprises, local, multinational and global companies.
The wholly owned local subsidiary,Manpower Outsourcing Services, Inc.(MOSI), helps companies increase business flexibility, agility, cost effectiveness and competitive advantage. Manpower Philippines offers a wide range of expert services includingcontract and project recruitment, assessment and selection, training, HR services, business process outsourcing, and recruitment outsourcing.
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc.(Prime Manpower), an affiliate of Manpower, through its Permanent Staffing and Executive Search teams, provides total recruitment solutions to clients all over the country.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-22-11-010
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days