Makati City Jobs Trade Industry Development Analyst (contract Of Service) Position at Department of Trade and Industry PH
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, we Department of Trade and Industry PH, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as trade industry development analyst (contract of service) and dedicated to work in which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Department of Trade and Industry PH|
|Position||Trade Industry Development Analyst (contract Of Service)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Bachelor’s degree (preferably Business related course).
- Gathers, consolidates, and conducts preliminary analysis of Trade and Industry related data in the development and implementation of programs and activities related to the following:
- – Monitoring of one town one product assigned
- Assist in the monitoring of established OTOP
- Preparation and validation of reports from assigned OTOP
- Monitor and prepare accomplishment reports.
2. Good oral and written communication skills.
- Prepares communications (letters/memo, minutes of meeting, activity reports, etc.)
- Prepares project proposals on MSME Development.
- Coordinates with I_GUs/Private Sector Organizations/National Government Agencies and other entities as necessary to the Implementation of Trade and Industry programs and services.
- Conducts meetings and training programs related to trade and industry development.
3. Proficient in computer applications and processes.
- Provides frontline services in terms of processing of Business Name Applications.
- Provides advisory assistance to clients in terms of Business Development and Business Name Registration.
- Assist immediate supervisor in day-to-day operations.
4. Must willing to be deployed anywhere in Metro Manila.
- Any other tasks/assignments assigned relative to the job.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DTI, Office of the Trade and Industry Secretary, PNCC, Room 501, 5th Floor, Industry & Investments Building, Office of the Trade and Industry Secretary, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.