Pasay City Jobs Titling Supervisor Position at Belle Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Titling Supervisor. For those of you who live in Pasay City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Belle Corporation, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. The Task/Responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Review and preparation (if necessary) of Contracts to Sell and Deed of Absolute Sale which are due for sending out to buyers for signature.
- Checking and validation of seller’s commissions and incentives
- Monitoring and follow up of contracts signed by buyers
- Review and docketing (if necessary) of signed Deed of Absolute Sales and relative attachments for processing of title transfers.
- Strict monitoring and follow-up of status on title transfers with third-party service provider
- Process Sec-In and Sec-Out requests in TINA (Title Inventory and Accountability) which includes encoding and uploading of title and buyer’s details, collating of required attachments relative to the requests and routing of necessary clearances.
- Ensures the sending of Notice of Availability (NOA) for registered titles in buyers’ name and proper release of titles to buyers.
- Updating of monthly reports
- Other tasks related to documentation and titling.
II. This output/reports coming out of their tasks are as follows:
- Monthly Reports on Title Status and CTS status for Mancom
- Budget preparation (annual)
- Accurate Contracts to Sell and Deeds of Absolute Sale
- Titles, tax declarations and Stock Certificates transferred Under Buyer’s Names (UBN)
II. The task deliverables will be effectively performed and delivered if the employee displays the following skills:
- Keen eye for detail
- Good communication and negotiation skills with internal and external clients
- Willing to render overtime work in order to attain the department’s tasks/goals.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Relevant experience in Sales Operations handling property titles / documentation
- Good communication skills to interact across teams and departments
- Collaborative and team-oriented to work with different cross-functional teams
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Belle Corporation, 5/F Tower A, Two E-com Center, Palm Coast Ave, Pasay, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Belle Corporation is a developer of tourism and leisure destinations in the Philippines. Its principal asset is the City of Dreams Manila in PAGCOR Entertainment City by Manila Bay, which is being leased on a long-term basis to Melco Resorts and Entertainment (Philippines) Corporation (Melco). In addition to lease income, Belle is accorded a share in revenues or earnings from City of Dreams Manila’s gaming operations through the operating agreement between its 78.7%-owned subsidiary, Premium Leisure Corporation (PLC), and Melco. Belle also owns approximately one hectare of presently undeveloped land across from the City of Dreams Manila site.
South of Metro Manila, Belle owns significant real estate assets and develops premium residential resort projects around Tagaytay City. Among its exclusive destinations are the club and golf facilities and residential communities of Tagaytay Highlands and Tagaytay Midlands, as well as a further 800 hectares intended for future development.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical & Life Insurance, Vacation & Sick leave credits, Head office:Corporate attire, Tagaytay based:casual, Head office: 5 days/week, Tagaytay based:6 days a week