Mandaluyong City Jobs Technical Sales Manager Position at Eagle Cement Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Eagle Cement Corporation is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Technical Sales Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Eagle Cement Corporation|
|Position||Technical Sales Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Focused on the area to establish Company as the market leader and Supplier of Choice through establishing standards at both operations
- Technical resource when resolving customer-related concerns and cement technical-related issues
- Demonstrates the ability to organize product presentations to contractors and ready mix cement batching plants
- Sales administration: Preparation and Delivery of Reports; Pricing Management; Accounts Receivable Management
- Knows and understands cement products and their various applications.
- Identify market opportunities to grow market share in current market areas.
- Organize and methodical approach to the sales process from prospecting to closing and after-sales service.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Civil/Industrial Engineering or related technical field required or equivalent experience in the cement industry
- Has 5-10 years of experience in cement/ready mix/ admixtures/gypsum experience background in reputable organizations
- Thorough knowledge of Cement standards
- Technical knowledge of the cement production process, with cement chemistry knowledge
- Has good verbal and written communication skills with attention to conveying accurate and appropriate information
- Good organization, human relations, and decision-making abilities
- Customer service focused to provide solutions to customer requirements
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Eagle Cement Corporation, 153 EDSA-Shaw Underpass, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eagle Cement Corporation (ECC) is a 100% Filipino owned company, engaged in manufacturing and distribution of cement under the brands: Eagle Cement Advance and Eagle Cement Strongcem. The company is born out of the vision and passion of its Chairman, Mr. Ramon S. Ang, who personally designed the plant and supervised its construction. Eagle Cement Corporation holds office at 155 Bgy. Wack Wack, EDSA Mandaluyong City, and its plant facility are located in Bgy. Akle, San Ildefonso, Bulacan.
Our vision is to be a global leader in the building materials industry and to improve people’s quality of life through our products. We will achieve this by being the most efficient, flexible and innovative company in the local scene. We have succeeded in expanding our production capacity twice over in just a few short years after opening in 2010.
We have an ongoing commitment to sustainable development and growing company profit in order to maintain these 4 objectives:
Create better value for our customers through frugal innovation to make us the ideal business partner.
To continue to serve our local communities
To meet the highest standards in the responsible use of our natural resources
To empower the lives of our family of employees.
If you love solving problems, thrive in a collaborative high performance environment, then join us and help us build a sustainable world!
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Free Meals, Free Accommodation for Plant Based, Pay for Performance Bonuses, Business Attire for Office Based / PPE for Plant Based (Provided by the Company)